White Iron Cross

Updated
White Iron Cross

Please ESP, can we get a white LTD Iron Cross sig?!  PLEASE?!

Jadeloriann

PatVach

Hey there,  I have a question :   the binding around the body of the guitar,   is it as white as the body,  or is it more like a cream darker white?

Jadeloriann

THERE SHE IS !!!!! ESP IRON CROSS

Amazing Guitar!!!

MAXIMUS POWER

Beautiful Man ! Cheers! Ordering mine now as we speak! Im going with the same guy you did. After speaking with him last week and the week of NAMM I think he gets my business. Actually calling him now. I Checked with my local store today and they wanted $2500.00 down and pissed me off in the process so after checking with my bank it makes way more sense to do what you did. Send me a private message when you get yours in your hands. So looking forward to hearing your impressions on this beast! I have to admit that ESP did an amazing job on the LTD version but for me its the ESP Iron Cross all the way! Congrats to all LTD and ESP Iron Cross owners! Most of all, thanks James and ESP for doing this version for us! Can't wait to add it in the collection and hear it in my studio! 

Samuel C

Just amazing guitar congratulations ;) :D

Samuel C

FUCK I just went to my local store and mine will arrive end june :( I ordered it the 8 january :( in switzerland we dont have any luck for this type of things always big wait :(

MAXIMUS POWER

Did you order the ESP or LTD version? 

Samuel C

Ltd one ;)

MAXIMUS POWER

Switzerland eh? I was asked to play pro hockey there when I was younger...I should have done it!...Look forward to hearing your thoughts on your new guitar when you finally get it in your hands. Congrats man! Welcome to the IRON CROSS family! 

Samuel C

Thanks dude ! ;) yeah when I will the my guitar you will have news :) you have a white one or the classic black ?

MAXIMUS POWER

Going with the new white ESP Iron Cross. Can't wait to get it in my hands and plug it in...Life is good!

Xander

Finally!! she came to my hands!! yeah!

With my another ESP LTD H-351FR yeah!

MAXIMUS POWER

Nice Score! Congrats man!

load more replies (1 of 1)
Samuel C

Waouh man you're lucky :D I'm waiting for mine ;)

Adie

maan my favoruite iron cross model! 

Garnoch

Congrats, man!  How's it contructed and feel?  I've now been waiting on mine for 4 months and 1 day.

Garnoch

Well, After waiting 6 months and 4 days, and now not being able to get through to the seller at all, I've given up, gotten my CC company to refund me and purchased elsewhere.  Hopefully, I'll have it in about a week.

Samuel C

Now I have been already waiting more than 6 months too and they told me a precise date : will be sent from USA or Korea I dont know the 20 august ( I live in switzerland) so september here :'( .... they are fucking kidding us :( I want order it in an other place but in my local store I can have a person to talk and have news ... If i order it on a website if there is a lot of trouble like that I can't do anything.... So I'm waiting

boogie20

I ordered mine in february. But i was told it should arrive in a couple weeks.

Garnoch

And you're still waiting like I was?  My new order will be delivered on in three more days. 

Garnoch

It arrived today, so 5 days from this store compared to over 6 months and counting from the other.  Looks and feels really really nice.

Samuel C

where do you live?

Garnoch
Samuel C wrote:

where do you live?

New Jersey, USA.

Samuel C
Garnoch wrote:

where do you live?

New Jersey, USA.

Ok because in switzerland I asked a site (a swiss website ) if I can order the ltd model and how many time I should have to wait and if I order it now it suppose to arrive at the end of october so I prefer to wait to 15 September hahah :'( :P  In switzerland we have no luck with this type of things

JoseLaney

I´ve recorded this video with Ltd model:

Samuel C

Good vid dude :D this guitar sounds awsome *_*

Garnoch

Alright, thinking of making a thread for Snakebyte and Iron Cross pics I finally decided to take, but not totally sure I can link pics here so this is a test....

Samuel C

This guitar is simply unbelievable *_*

King Nothing

My ESP IC just shipped after a long wait. Looking forward to it. Thanks Tim!

Steve

boogie20

Where are you located? They go for over 5k here in Canada.

6-String

It will look good next to the SnakeByte!

Thanks again Steve (:

King Nothing
6-String wrote:

It will look good next to the SnakeByte!

Thanks again Steve (:

Just need a black Kiso Snakebyte now......hahahaha.

Thanks for the hook up, Tim.

Samuel C

Mine will arrive tomorrow or wednesday !!  Finally I wiil have it in hands *_* after 8 mounths of waiting  *_*

vipprimo
Samuel C wrote:

Mine will arrive tomorrow or wednesday !!  Finally I wiil have it in hands *_* after 8 mounths of waiting  *_*

I wouldn't have nails left after 8 months.  I can imagine how stoked you are.  Don't forget pics!

Samuel C
vipprimo wrote:

I wouldn't have nails left after 8 months.  I can imagine how stoked you are.  Don't forget pics!

hahahahaha I have one more  It arrives at my local shop tomorow morning and I go for it at 1h30 pm  *_* *_* you'll have some pics when I will just let it breath and let my fingers save for some minutes  but -i 'll give some soon

Samuel C
vipprimo wrote:

Like I promised you here some pics of my beauty *_*

I finally have it in hands and it's just unbelievable *_* I love it it plays incredible and sounds like hetfield  

vipprimo
Samuel C wrote:

I finally have it in hands and it's just unbelievable *_* I love it it plays incredible and sounds like hetfield  

I was starting to worry!  Looks amazing and they look great together!  Now get back in there playing!  lol

Samuel C
vipprimo wrote:

I was starting to worry!  Looks amazing and they look great together!  Now get back in there playing!  lol

Thanks man  Yeah don't worry I play it all the time   *_* 

6-String

Just a PSA for the Lefty's

Iron Cross Lefty

Samuel C

I saw it on the internet but I don't know if it's official or not....

Scott L.

Mine will be here either Friday or Monday ...stoked 

Samuel C
Scott L. wrote:

Mine will be here either Friday or Monday ...stoked 

Be strong man  You won't be disapointed

Scott L.

Well my dealer called me today and told me it came in early....haha picked it up after work and played it at the store. Sounds great and actually feels better than the ec1000 I had. Love the het set too. Can't wait until I plug it it to my Mesa Boogie

Samuel C

Yeah Great Man   tell me if you're pleased with your iron cross in the mesa

Post to Thread