White Iron Cross

Updated
White Iron Cross

Please ESP, can we get a white LTD Iron Cross sig?!  PLEASE?!

David G.

WANT!

Tsinthegame

Nice!

XMetalChefX

I love how this is essentially ESP saying to Gibson "Anything you can do I can do better!" in Japanese.....

Anthony M.

haha i want this guitar so bad!!!!! and i dont really like gibson they screwed esp fans over with the lawsuit

XMetalChefX

Gibson screwed themselves because they forced ESP to make a better version of the Les Paul....

Osvaldo T.

I'm sure an LTD Elite series model of the White Iron Cross guitar will make justice to the ones that can't buy a ESP one, while having a high quality instrument on par with today's ESP Standard Series.

Mitch L

I wish I had gotten the origion series when it first came out. I never knew he had a white one! I want that so bad! Such a nice Snow White color!

Luca F.

the guitar will be released in 2014

Mitch L

Says who?

load more replies (1 of 1)
GuitarsCollector

I have the Black Iron Cross... plays and sound amazing...

I hope the white one will be less expensive.........

ProfessorExp

Yeah, me too. $10k is not happening for me lol. I'm hoping for an LTD. Maybe time to retire the Truckster from the lineup. Essentially the same guitar with a different paint job. 

ProfessorExp

LTD Iron Cross to be unveiled at Winter NAMM, priced at $1,099 According to Monty Jay!

Source - MontyJay.net

Shockers

I hope it is full thickness... Double bound!

Sweet!

Osvaldo T.

It really looks amazing!

I like it!

Arnaud B.

This guitar is so beautiful !!! I want this xD !!

vex_sb

This looks very good. any info on hardware ? 

ProfessorExp

Looks like same as the Truckster. LTD locking tuners and TonePros bridge.

6-string.com has it listed at $1,099 with the following specs:

Coming Soon! The 2014 ESP LTD Iron Cross James Hetfield 2014 Electric Guitar w/ Case

Set-NeckConstruction
24.75” Scale
Mahogany Body
Maple Top
Mahogany Neck
Ebony Fingerboard
42mm Standard Nut
Thin U Neck Contour
22 XJ Frets
Black Hardware
LTD Locking Tuners
TonePros T.O.M Bridge & Tailpiece
EMG JH Set (B&N) Active p.u.
Finish: SW (with black stripe graphic)
Case included

They also have the ESP version for $4,899 but no pics/specs. I would expect everything on both LTD and ESP versions would mirror the current Trucksters, with the exception of the ebony fingerboard on the new IC, which is pretty awesome. 

Tondog

LULZ! $5,000 for a $1,800 spec'ed guitar. There had better be vials of "Hetsweat" in the damn thing!

ProfessorExp

I agree. All the "ESP" sigs are made in the custom shop now though. Even the Truckster is $4,899 lol

load more replies (1 of 1)
vex_sb

wow. crazy markups for sig's ... 5k ?? holy crap ... that's cost of a gibson custom older than me :D 

Mitch L

Very nice! Gearhounds has them for sale already online.

MAXIMUS POWER

Anyone else here planning on placing an order for the ESP model ? I here they will starting taking orders after the offical relase at NAMM and will be built one by one as the orders start coming in. Was told at this point they are not a limited run. Looking foward to adding this to the JH Collection. Just waiting to get the word from my local dealer.  Anymore info out there? Thanks

load more replies (3 of 3)
Theory5

What a beauty !

Post to Thread