MH-350FR vs. MH-1000FR

MH-350FR vs. MH-1000FR

Updated
I was thinking about picking up another Horizon-style guitar, and while the 1000-series is presumably higher quality, I much prefer the simpler binding of the 350 (or, heck, maybe even the 327). Can anyone speak to the...
MORE »
EC-1000FR Low E

EC-1000FR Low E

Updated
I find sometimes the string slides off the fret board (how do I explain this?? Ok picture if you went to bend the low E and it slid off the fret board ...that help?) Anyone experience this with theirs? Other than that...
MORE »
superchkn

EC-1000T/CTM gold for chrome hardware swap?

Updated
Just bought a new black EC-1000T/CTM and love it, playing wise. Appearance wise I'm not a big fan of gold and would rather go chrome or nickel. Anyone buy a Faded Cherry Sunburst EC-1000/CTM and interested in swapping...
MORE »
Alternative pickups for an EC-1000FR

Alternative pickups for an EC-1000FR

Updated
I'm planning on swapping out the pickups on my ESP LTD EC-1000FR Deluxe. I like EMGs - have 2 other guitars with EMG 81/85 and 81/89. I just want to hear what some others sound like in this guitar. I plan on putting all...
MORE »
Tdk24

7 string and TOM bridge radius

Updated
Anyone know if they changed the radius of the Tom bridge to match the radius of the fretboard? My old 307 has a bridge that is too flat for the fretboard which causes the outside strings to have a high action compared to the...
MORE »
sahlomonic

st-203 & st-203FR

Updated
Does anybody know if the truss rod is single action or double action on the ST-203 guitars? I'm a former GL-256 owner, and the only reason I sold it was it had a single action truss rod (couldn't give the neck any relief),...
MORE »
Rico RokkaRolla

Black ESP Locking tuners

Updated
I entertained the notion of replacing the gold hardware to black. Where can I get black esp locking tuners? thanx!...
MORE »
Annia

Coming soon-ngd!

Updated
I just bought an ESP ltd exp200 for 295 shipped :D needs a little tlc but I think I got a good deal for it. Will post pics soon...
MORE »
Kv2

would a jackson rr5 for an esp ltd ec-1000 be fair or stupid

Updated
i own the rr5 i have played an ec-300 figured it would be similar in terms of how it plays i need the opinions of the good people of this forum thank you :)...
MORE »
Brottuss

Plasti Dip my V401

Updated
Hey guys ! I saw some guy on youtube painting his whole car with that stuff and I always wanted a white V300 but never found one. SO, I though ''Hey why not painting it with plasti dip''. I could'n find anybody who tryed...
MORE »
Jeremy

New to Message Board

Updated
Hey Guys, I've been looking around here for while and finally signed up. There's lots of great info on here and you guys seem to really know what you're talking about with these guitars. I currently own a EC-1000VB with...
MORE »
Case for EC-407

Case for EC-407

Updated
Sorry if this has been covered, but I didn't find anything with search... What I'm wondering is whether the standard ESP Eclipse case will fit the 7-string version. If not, what about Gibson LP cases? I was looking at...
MORE »
RoCkStarzzz2

7 string complain. Color

Updated
Hello there fellows LTDers. I just want you to ask about 7 string guitars, im about to get Mh417 in my country which is Poland. However, im pissed with one thing, why dont you produce 7 string guitars with other colors...
MORE »
jamez86

LTD EC-1000T/CTM Pickup change

Updated
I'm planning to change my LTD EC-1000T/CTM's original EMG pickups to passive ones. I know that passive pickups need a ground wire. So, does anybody know if the ground wire is already installed in factory? Sorry for my bad...
MORE »
jimmy2x2x

My first LTD

Updated
Evening all, I used to play a bit of guitar about 25 years ago and had an accident, mashing up my left hand a bit and not played since. Recently I was given an epiphone les paul 100 and I have the bug again ;) I bought a...
MORE »