Scott L.

Forum is dead ? I just pulled the trigger yet again lol

Updated
i got my Ironcross a week and a half ago. Today pulled the trigger on the mh1015 . I think it'll be a nice addition to the family. ...
MORE »
Gabriel B.

Tombstone series acoustic?

Updated
Read back in January that ESP is planning on releasing a new acoustic line called Tombstone. I've looked everywhere I could for any kind of information on when they will be released or if they even will. Can somebody please...
MORE »
Electronics/Strings

Electronics/Strings

Updated
I just bought the LTD B-204SM FL NS. It is a 4 string fretless. It appears to have come with round wound strings. Not flatwound. I much prefer the flatwounds to get that upright growl. I don't like the brightness of...
MORE »
gabe james

WTB: Green SC 500

Updated
Hey guys   after a green SC 500. Please hit me up at tidysigns@live.com if you have one to offload or if you know where i could find one.   Thanks heaps...
MORE »
Kevin F.

Phoenix Model Discontinued

Updated
Just reviewing the ESP/LTD 2015 models and I did not see the Phoenix series.  I guess they have fallen out of favor and ended production.  That's sad because it is a great classic style guitar.  If anybody reads this I...
MORE »
ST-213 Routing?

ST-213 Routing?

Updated
I am considering buying a ST-213 and was wondering, if I were to get one I would want to put EMGs in it, how are the bodies routed? I want a strat shaped body that is capable housing EMG 60/81s. Are they routed SSS (or HSS...
MORE »
DP100 in an MH100QMNT

DP100 in an MH100QMNT

Updated
Has anyone swapped the stock bridge pup on an MH100 series? Thinking I want to put a Dimarzio DP100 in mine, but wondered if anyone else has done so yet. I swapped out the stock INF1 in my '94 Ibanez RG470 and it made a HUGE...
MORE »
Jouni L.

LTD EC-331 vs EC-401

Updated
Hi! I´ve been looking at getting an LTD eclipse and would like to hear if anyone has any experience with the EC-331 and EC-401. Except for the hardware and electronics, is there any real quality difference? They both have...
MORE »
noa p.

metal ST series guitar!

Updated
Now that we have some beautiful metal TE's, we need atleast one metal ST! i think it should be everything that the TE-406 SWS has!! now that would be beautiful!...
MORE »
EC1000 Body Change?

EC1000 Body Change?

Updated
Hey there people, long time lurker, first time poster. I have a quick question for you LTD guru's. Does anyone know when they decided to change the body on the LTD Eclipses? Check out the upper bout on this one- You can...
MORE »
Jesper E.

Unique LTD/ESP guitars

Updated
Hello, I am a new user, I am a swedish artist who turn guitars into unique pieces of art. I just want to show you guitarnerds som pics: More pictures here: http://jespereriksson.nu/wordpress/?page_id=2124   And the...
MORE »
NUT ACTION

NUT ACTION

Updated
Could someone please tell me what the factory specs are for Nut Action on a ESP or LTD Guitar. I want to put on a bone nut but keep the measurements original. Thank You So Much!!...
MORE »
VB-400 mods

VB-400 mods

Updated
The ever elusive Viper Baritone magically appeared on Craigslist last week and at first I thought I was going to get to trade it straight across for my 12-string Alvarez acoustic, but after much debate I kept the acoustic and...
MORE »
Nohbody

2015 LTD MH-1001 Review

Updated
I just picked up the new 2015 LTD MH-1001 and posted a quick review as to my initial thoughts. If you have any questions or requests let me know and I would be more than happy to answer them. So far this guitar has been...
MORE »
Sly

MP 200 vs. Alexi 200

Updated
Right now I'm trying to decide if I should buy the MP 200 or the Alexi 200. I'm a huge fan of both Michael Paget and Alexi Laiho and I've always wanted their signature guitars, but right now, I just want something decent that...
MORE »