LTD EC-401 Body Thickness

LTD EC-401 Body Thickness

Updated
Hi! Recently, I've been thinkin' about getting a 401 and as I was looking through pictures some looked thinner than the others. So is there a difference? I'm asking because I like thicker bodies. Thank you for your answar...
MORE »
Another Floyd Rose Thread

Another Floyd Rose Thread

Updated
Whats up fellas. Does this look right?   See how the bridge is level w the guitar but the silver things (dont know what theyre called) and the tightening screws to lock the string in are at an angle downward? Did I...
MORE »
ax 50

ax 50

Updated
dude ax 50 crazy cool guitar.Wonder about the tone anyone?...
MORE »
Daniel S.

Does my LTD got damage?

Updated
I placed my LTD on the Guitar stand. After that, my Mother mop the floor and accidentally she push the Guitar stand and my LTD fell forward. It happens 2 times. And today, i havent tested it yet because my amp got destroyed....
MORE »
LTD WA-600 warbird black VS EC-1000

LTD WA-600 warbird black VS EC-1000

Updated
Hello guys, I'm very interested in this guitar. In Italy I have it found  at a very good price. What do you think about it? It's better the EC-1000 with seymour duncan? greetings from Italy and sorry for my english :-))))))...
MORE »
Jouni L.

LTD EC-331 vs EC-401

Updated
Hi! I´ve been looking at getting an LTD eclipse and would like to hear if anyone has any experience with the EC-331 and EC-401. Except for the hardware and electronics, is there any real quality difference? They both have...
MORE »
Best passive PUPs to swap into an MH

Best passive PUPs to swap into an MH

Updated
Love this guitar, an MH100QMNT, for an inexpensive second axe. It plays beautifully, stays in tune and really sings out no matter where I play on the neck. Unfortunately, all that awesomeness seems to end when I plug it into...
MORE »
new ltd guitar

new ltd guitar

Updated
any recomendations for first ltd guitar?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!...
MORE »
Wedding Crasher

ESP LTD MH-1000FR vs ESP LTD H-351NT STBK

Updated
Hi. A small backstory. When i graduated highschool, i wanted to get an electric in order to play the genres i like , which is metal and hard rock. Unfortunately, my dad refused to get me even a cheap electric as a graduation...
MORE »
is my LTD EC1000 a fake?

is my LTD EC1000 a fake?

Updated
Hey guys. Can  anyone tell me if this is a real or fake EC1000 VB cos i really think that i have been duped :(

The guitar itself had a few dings and the serial was removed but the chap told me that the guitar had been...
MORE »
Joey c.

Please help me identify my guitar

Updated
So I ran into an LTD at a pawn shop and I bought it. I am not sure exacly what model it is. It has LTD on the headstock, By ESP on the truss rod cover, LTD on the twelve fret and the numdbers 44759 on the very bottom of the...
MORE »
Need replacement tuners

Need replacement tuners

Updated
I broke one of the locking tuners on my EC-1000. Is there any way I can order a new one to match the rest? ...
MORE »
roger l.

looking for a backplate

Updated
looking for a backplate from a KH series ...
MORE »
FX-260 Hardware

FX-260 Hardware

Updated
Hi all so I recently purchased ltd FX-260.  I've swapped to JH signature EMG's.  I want to update the Tune - o - matic stop tail and the tuning machines.  I'm going with tone pro for the Tune o matic, but I'm not sure about...
MORE »
Colin B.

Colin

Updated
Just got a new LTD  M 10 what a great guitar, have played, or owned high end guitars, but this little beauty beats the lot, apart from my personal hand made Kevin Jones T4....
MORE »