LTD WA-600 warbird black VS EC-1000

Updated
LTD WA-600 warbird black VS EC-1000

Hello guys, I'm very interested in this guitar. In Italy I have it found  at a very good price. What do you think about it? It's better the EC-1000 with seymour duncan? greetings from Italy and sorry for my english :-))))))

Isaiah g.

I have a ltd ec 1000 deluxe and it's amazing but it really up to what type of music you play if you play metal then I would go with the ec Wit some 10-52 string 

Michael  P.

Ciao Andrea,

I had both of them and if u play Metal I would definitely go with the WA-600. I also play it in one of our musicvideos and on Stage in DropB Tuning and it works great every Time. The EC 1000 have a little bit more opportunities but could rock, too.

Buona giornata

Andrea B.

Thanks for the answers guys. Yes Michael, I play heavy metal music mainly. It's not easy to choose, but probably the WA600 would be the right choice. It's also cheaper than the EC1000 (WA600 650 euros, EC1000 900-1000 euros)

Michael  P.

Sorry but where could you get a WA600 for 650,-? I will get another one for this price!

I think it´s the best Metal Les Paul you could get under 1500,- Euro. (watch and hear: Blackwater "Set the fire")

Con felice ho é mio gruppo e a Italia per concerti a doppo di estate.

Andrea B.

you can only buy online from the official Italian distributor ( backline).It's a special price , because the warbird black WA600 is a discontinued model, the camo graphic for example it's a "full price" model; but I don't know if they ship international... For sure I will listen your band! only on youtube or also spotify?

Andrea B.

Yeah man, very cool song and great video, I like it! I have seen also the guitar, it's the same graphic and model , and it's sounds good! After the summer in Italy? I hope near my home, I live about 50 km from Bologna. I hope that will be possible for me to see your band in concert! See you!

Michael  P.

Maybe we will be in Modena.  Would be great to get a link where you will order it. Maybe I could contact them for one for me.

Andrea B.
Michael P. wrote:

Maybe we will be in Modena.  Would be great to get a link where you will order it. Maybe I could contact them for one for me.

If you want, give me your complete name and I will search for you on facebook. Or if the band have a facebook page, I will leave a message for you,  with the link that you need

Andrea B.

here my new wa warbird, now I am a very happy guy!

Andrea B.

Post to Thread