steven e.

Hanneman Tribute Guitar

Updated
Whoever gets the Hanneman Tribute Guitar first or already has on  can you please put it on youtube so i can see how it looks with the black on the back. Very dissapointed its not camo all the way around but i have one pre...
MORE »
Identify this guitar?

Identify this guitar?

Updated
Hey! A few years back I bought this cheap guitar, and I can't really say that I know what exactly it is. It looks like a 90's ESP M-II, with the single coil in neck position, but then again the headstock and inlay in 12th...
MORE »
Paul F.

Disapointed in new mh350nt

Updated
I bought a level 1 open box mh350nt from MF a couple of weeks ago that came in dented.   It took a week to ship back and 50 more dollars to get a brand new one. Now this one looks like the knobs were put in the wrong spot and...
MORE »
DP100 in an MH100QMNT

DP100 in an MH100QMNT

Updated
Has anyone swapped the stock bridge pup on an MH100 series? Thinking I want to put a Dimarzio DP100 in mine, but wondered if anyone else has done so yet. I swapped out the stock INF1 in my '94 Ibanez RG470 and it made a HUGE...
MORE »
Diego S.

EC 1000 octaves issue

Updated
  Hi there, I'm new here and also new as ESP/LTD guitar player.       I've got an EC 1000 VB recently and the first thing I did was restring it with my favorite 0.10 brand strings but I just can't get the right tone for...
MORE »
adrian v.

replacing pickups on mh1000fr

Updated
Hello folks,  I purchased a mh1000fr recently which i absolutey love the feel of but I decided wo replace the pickups so I ordered the crunchlabs.  Will these fit?  I'm not clear on the "f spacing".    ...
MORE »
EC-1000T CTM FCSB Question?

EC-1000T CTM FCSB Question?

Updated
I just bought a EC-1000T CTM FCSB on eBay on the spur of the moment.  Didn't have much time to get all the info I wanted.  I was told it is like new and got it for $475 shipped with a case.  The big question is about the...
MORE »
Help With My LTD EC-10

Help With My LTD EC-10

Updated
A few days ago I was at Guitar Center, and they were having a sale on some of their LTD's. One that caught my attention was the EC-10. I've only had one LP style guitar before, and I have to say, the cutaways on this are just...
MORE »
Snakebyte or Iron Cross?

Snakebyte or Iron Cross?

Updated
Hi everyone!  I've been lurking for a while, but finally decided to join since I just bought and LTD Iron Cross! I should be picking it up tuesday.   But ever since i bought it i've been arguing whether to keep that or get...
MORE »
OregonJeff

Is there a fretless version of the ESP LTD B-4E Bass?

Updated
Is there a fretless version of the ESP LTD B-4E bass (I sure hope so)? If not has anyone ordered one from their custom shop?  With the nice blend of tone woods, ebony fingerboard and neck through construction, I'm thnking...
MORE »
PB 401 G&B Pickups?

PB 401 G&B Pickups?

Updated
Hey Guys, I am new around here, as this is my 1st post. I have been an ESP fan for years, and recently came back to the fold. I had an H100FM a couple years back that I sold, and just last week picked up a PB 401. I picked it...
MORE »
Ben L.

LTD ex-400 -401 vs LTD Ex-360

Updated
  I was wondering why ESP discontinued the 400 line of ESP EX  .. they only have the ex-360 now .   my 2007 ltd ex-400 was made in korea .. are the 360 made in korea ??   is there a difference in quality between the 360...
MORE »
Mike B.

NGD: TE-212

Updated
Hi All, I'm new in these parts, but thought I would take a look. Just bought a TE-212, so not only are ESP/LTD guitars new to me, but in 25 years of playing, I have also never owned anything that looks remotely like a...
MORE »
My LTD collection

My LTD collection

Updated
Hi, mates! I know it´s not a lot, but I´ve got 3 LTDs which I love, and wanted to share with you.

My first one was my  LTD K-500, and later the H-1007 and EC-401VF came.

Here you´ve got some pics of them and a...
MORE »
Points Question

Points Question

Updated
With this new points system, they say that you can win an LTD guitar every month. However, do you have a say on what LTD guitar this will be? Say you'd like to get a KH-600 or something. That's an LTD guitar. WIll that be...
MORE »