Snakebyte or Iron Cross?

Updated
Snakebyte or Iron Cross?

Hi everyone! 

I've been lurking for a while, but finally decided to join since I just bought and LTD Iron Cross! I should be picking it up tuesday.

But ever since i bought it i've been arguing whether to keep that or get the snakebyte. I played the snakebyte and wow i just loved that thing, i ordered the ironcross without trying it because they said i could swap it for the snakebyte if i didnt like it.

I know they're arguably the same thing, same frets, pickups, etc etc. main difference is the shape and weight.

Anyone care to share their experiences?

MetalMaiden

I dont know if you already have but you should watch Rob Chapman's reviews. he reviewed the Snakebite and the Iron Cross

AK

Both amazing. It all comes down to the shape you prefer. You can always get the other later in the future. I have both and both are very comfortable, great sounding guitars. 

ProfessorExp

IMO the the Iron Cross looks really cool, but the Snakebyte is the most comfortable guitar I've ever played. The shape, the weight, the balance, the action, it just feels perfect. Like it was made for me. And mine is ony an LTD. I can't even imagine the ESP Custom Shop ones! I have the Iron Cross that I was so excited to get, and I barely ever play it. My two go-to guitars are a black Snakebyte and an Olympic White EXP-200. 

Breadfan32

Vulture

Austin H.

I would say snakebyte just because i am an Explorer guy 

Shockers

I love my Truckster, lust after an IC.

Have never played a Snakebyte.

I would play both and pick from there.

Breadfan32

So did you end up keeping the IC? 

Post to Thread