Putting Sperzels on Eclipse II

Putting Sperzels on Eclipse II

Updated
Hi, I'm new here. I've been researching and was told how to put Sperzels on my Eclipse without drilling. But, I was wondering if changing from the Gotohs to the Sperzels will also change my string height(or anything else). I...
MORE »
ESPdude

EMG 89 in Eclipse II

Updated
Hello everyone, I made a post a little while ago about possibly swapping the 60 in the neck for an 85. However I have read alot of good things about the 89. I was just wondering what everyone here thought of this pickup...
MORE »
seal se7en

String Size

Updated
I been having a problem with my Esp Guitar. The problem is that it's like the 3rd time I've taken my guitar to the tech do to fret buzz. His advice was to buy .012-.054 strings since I play in Drop C tuning. Any advice from...
MORE »
seattlecard

Vintage Plus

Updated
Any ESP Vintage Plus strat owners in the house? I'm interested in the newer model (that they do the 'vintage worn' look to). Just curious if there were any owners on the board......
MORE »
JDMX88

What kind of Potentiometers?

Updated
Hey guys, i have a 04 ESP Ecpliese II and I just got the gibson 57/57+ pickups for it. I will need to replace the pots and was wondering if they are normal sized or long shafted pots. Thanks, Jeff...
MORE »
shivering_shade

M-II finaly arrived...

Updated
well... u might remember me... i was the one complaining about waiting for the guitars... in the end.. only one arrived... anyway... i must say its a realy amazing guitar... the sound, the feel... just what i was...
MORE »
giftednmusic

Eclipse II or M-I?

Updated
I'm ready to pick one of these up this week and I've gone back and forth between both to many times to count. Thanks to Chris (new M-I owner) on here for putting up those pics of his new axe and for the info. I'm going to be...
MORE »
jaylaw90

Looking for ESP M-II Urban Camo Neck Thru

Updated
Hey, Im looking for a ESP M-II Urban Camp, so I was wondering if anyone has one up for sale?...
MORE »
JoeBender

Where to find black nickel Tone Pros hardware?

Updated
Hi guys, I was wondering where I could basically get the hardware that comes on ESP Custom series guitars. I was looking for a black nickel Tonepros bridge/tailpiece, black nickel dome knobs, straplocks, etc. Where can I...
MORE »
kbause

2008 Viper Standard?

Updated
Everywhere I look they seem to have the previous model. On the ESP site it says it has flag inlays, and an 81/85 setup. But when I look on most websites it shows the dot inlays and lists the 81/81 setup. Are they just...
MORE »
seal se7en

Emg Quick Connect Questions

Updated
I understand that EMG pups have quick connect so I need a couple of questions answer since I don't know much about EMGs... I am interested in switching my black EMG pups to white ones, and I'm guessing that I can just...
MORE »
MetalMachine

Esp M-ii Ntb

Updated
i would like to to know how fast the neck is and how low the action is on one of these and how the tone would be for for playing songs such as 'the loner' by gary moore and other 80's rock artists like van halen, dokken,...
MORE »
ESPdude

Swapping 60 for 85

Updated
Hello, just thought that I might be able to get in a quick question. I was thinking about swapping the EMG 60 on an Eclipse for an 85 in the neck. This seems to be a pretty popular modification. I just wanted to check...
MORE »
nivek41

New Horizon

Updated
My new Horizon should arrive at my door in another couple of hours. I have a feeling that my work day is going to drag as I have my mind set on trying out my new guitar....
MORE »
seal se7en