CreepinDeath81

90s ESP EXP Value?

Updated
Hello Gents, Can anyone determine ballpark value of a 90s ESP EXP? Great condition, hardcase but no COA. I know they aren't worth as much as an MX2, but has anyone scooped one up and know what a good price is?...
MORE »
neveser

Eclipse-I style

Updated
Did ESP create an Eclipse-I that was styled like the E-II Eclipse BB with all chrome hardware?...
MORE »
Bulk SMS,Bulk SMS Delhi,

Bulk SMS,Bulk SMS Delhi,

Updated

Hind IT Solution is Delhi based Digital Marketing Company providing all sort of IT and Marketing Solutions since years.  Services like Bulk SMS or Bulk email are the necessity of any business. Hind IT solution is...
MORE »
Greg H.

Formula NT-ii info

Updated
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum and ESP. I just picked this beauty up and am absolutely in love with it! Looks, feels, plays and sounds amazing. The only guitar I've owned which came close was my Jackson Sweetone...
MORE »
Luis B.

ESP Eclipse Standard

Updated
Hi folks! I´m a strat player, but I´ve been GASsing for an ESP Eclipse for some time. Found this one, "ESP Standard", in the brazilian version of...
MORE »
Randy R.

esp m3

Updated
just picked  it up great guitar just not for me. single humbucker,rosewood f8nger board. pink . Sale or trade for other guitars ...
MORE »
fabdib

Strange ESP M II

Updated
Hi to everyone, i've see this ad sales: http://www.mercatinomusicale.com/mm/a_esp-m-ii-standard-ntb_id4551715.html But something dosen't convincing me. First the 2 pot of volume/tone the position is strange and usually...
MORE »
Mikhael47

ESP MII Deluxe Tremolo Options

Updated
I have 90's (I think) ESP MII Deluxe.  It appears to have a floyd rose on it. Although the guitar is in great shape, the trem is in pretty rough shape, however it does hold tune fairly well.   I would like to know if anyone...
MORE »
Looking for an explorer

Looking for an explorer

Updated
Anybody have an explorer or know of places that have esp explorers for a $800 price range?...
MORE »
Anyone selling an MX220?

Anyone selling an MX220?

Updated
Anyone selling an MX220? I'm interested....
MORE »
JohnsViper

ESP LTD Viper 400 buying doubts

Updated
Hello everyone  I just bought this viper I had been wanting for... like... 8 years, and this one appeared in my countrys, colombia, web site to buy and sell your stuff, I paid in dollars about 255 for it so that is something...
MORE »
Andrei M.

Hello, sort of new here

Updated
  Big fan of ESP of course, use them on stage pretty much exclusively! thought I just shared couple of photos of my 3 Eclipses, EMGs are about to go from the vintage white one, I just got it! Cheers!   ...
MORE »
maarten b.

ESP ECLIPSE 1 distressed white

Updated
Hi Anyone ever seen a 2011 white esp eclipse 1 distressed? I thought they only made black ones, there is a white one for sale here in Norway, but i cant go and test,  and the owner has previously opened a thread on this...
MORE »
Brian T.

Need the right ESP case

Updated
Hello all. I just ordered a used 2013 ESP Standard Series Fr-II Horizon, but it doesn't come with a case. Can someone tell me what ESP case will fit this model? Also the spring cover is missing (backplate) and I can't find...
MORE »
Vintage? Help guys!!!!

Vintage? Help guys!!!!

Updated
Any idea guys? The older Vintage Series? Serial 02387.. any info would help....
MORE »