TheDarkOne

Who owns a ESP M-II here?

Updated
Maple or Rosewood version, it doesn't matter. But, to all of you who have it, how do you like it? how does it stand? how durable has it been? the sound and neck feel? would you recommend it, or would you buy a different...
MORE »
Marcos B.

Help identifying my Horizon

Updated
Bought an ESP Horizon days ago, and I wanted to know for sure some specs (pickups and wood mostly). I believe it's from mid to late 90s. Looking on the catalogs, found lots of the same painting finish, but not a single HSH...
MORE »
Andy S.

ESP Standard Series ‘Rumble Bass 5’

Updated
hi does anybody know where I could find any information about the above, such as specification, manufacture dates etc? thanks...
MORE »
Esp nv white

Esp nv white

Updated
I want to buy an ESP nv white  anyone looking to sell one?...
MORE »
ESP Standard FX PBST

ESP Standard FX PBST

Updated
Hello, I have been wondering since I bought my FX in 2012, what the finish is on the body and neck, I would expect it to be a poly finish but I am not sure seeing as it is matte/satin and the wood grain can still (to some...
MORE »
Jack M.

Help identify my eclipse

Updated
hi,I need help.i think it’s 1996 esp eclipse,but I can’t find the in my color...
MORE »
Flamed Maple Neck?

Flamed Maple Neck?

Updated
Can someone tell me more about this. Was it a custom option? ...
MORE »
ESP Limited

ESP Limited

Updated
Anyone remember the ESP version of the P Bass? Was one ever made without the J pickup?...
MORE »
Eric P.

ESP 400 Series Strat help

Updated
Hey new here ...well sorta i use to post around here around 2005..anywase i acquired this 80s ESP 400 series strat (ST465) ?? . Looks to be 2nd run Black ESP logo Blank bridge saddles 22 frets..i know the pickguard is not...
MORE »
Brett G.

Vintage esp Does this look legit ?

Updated
MORE »
EXPcustom

WTB ESP the Eclipse Custom tele in white

Updated
Looking for a 80's era ESP Eclipse custom when they were neck thru telecaster body shapes. I am looking for one in white with a Floyd bridge only. No refins, must be original. Will pay $$$$$...
MORE »
Vinson

Real or fake ESP EXP?

Updated
Thanks in advance!...
MORE »
Old ESP explorer questions

Old ESP explorer questions

Updated
Hey guys, So for sure the next ESP I will get will be an old Lawsuit explorer. Im curious to which one is a good choice. Heres some questions for the blessed people who own these badass toyz. Is the EXP Custom bulkier than...
MORE »
Fastest MX-250 Sale in the East!

Fastest MX-250 Sale in the East!

Updated
It was gone before I woke up this...
MORE »
Edwards EX-75

Edwards EX-75

Updated
Hi guys, any idea when the Edwards EX-75 was manufactured?? Im waiting for mine to arrive from Japan but dont know the year ...
MORE »