David W.

Vintage 214

Updated
Hey ESP: Any plans to resurrect the Vintage line or introduce something like it? Specifically, something missing from the current line-up: a bass with a neck for P-bass players. Like the 214.  While we are on the subject,...
MORE »
3-way Switch - ESP Reference ?

3-way Switch - ESP Reference ?

Updated
Hi ESP Team, I would like to replace a PUs Fender-Style 3-way switch on my ESP, which model and brand would you recommend ? This one is a Göldo, same quality as the stock one ? Thanks, Have a nice day, G....
MORE »
Francisco H.

this is authentic ltd ec 1000?

Updated
Ltd 1000 is authentic?
I would like to know if this guitar ltd ec 1000 silversunburst silver color, is authentic, since the second hand buy the serial number is
W15050038...
MORE »
Tremolo claw screw

Tremolo claw screw

Updated
Hello, I need to replace a tremolo claw screw that is almost stripped. It's in a 2013 Horizon FR27. What size do I need? Thanks​...
MORE »
Rob S.

LTD Vintage 214 pickup

Updated
I absolutely love my LTD Vintage 214. It's my go to bass for the studio because the tone is so wonderful, but it's just too heavy for gigging. Some sets run over 2 hours and the weight is an issue. Is it possible to buy the P...
MORE »
Sakis b.

Serial number

Updated
Esp ltd 256 lemon drop ix16080008 with red knobs is it real?...
MORE »
David W.

Counterfeit F-4E?

Updated
I bought this bass on ebay. After it arrived I noticed a few things that seemed off: 1. Headtock shape missing a radius compared to current gen. 2. battery box in odd location. 3. finish is gloss, not satin 4. stamp on...
MORE »
Multiswirl Mirage Custom with no serial number

Multiswirl Mirage Custom with no serial number

Updated
Has ESP ever made any mirage customs without a serial number? This has no serial number whatsoever ...
MORE »
ecumike

KH Demonology availability?

Updated
Do you have an idea of when the new KH Demonology will be available for sale? like... weeks? or months?...
MORE »
ItSoHMtD

Replacing ESP designed active pickups

Updated
I posted this in the tech talk forum and received no reply, so please excuse the double post. I have an LTD guitar with ESP designed active pickups, and would like to switch them out. Since these pickups seem to be emulating...
MORE »
JackInR

Looking for this peticular ESP!?

Updated
Played by Brian Esbach from The Black Dahlia Murder back in 2005/2006 I'm guessing. Could you guys help me identify it?...
MORE »
Oskar A.

ESP E-II Horizon NT/FR-II TESB Production status

Updated
Hi,

Im curious about weather the ESP E-II Horizon II in Tiger Eye Sunburst finish is still in production?

I noticed it has been removed from the ESP website among ESP E-II Horizon Guitars.

Im just curious...
MORE »
ESP: How many of the LTD Cult 86 will be made/available?

ESP: How many of the LTD Cult 86 will be made/available?

Updated
Would love to hear more inside details about this awesome guitar from you guys! How many will be made? Are they really limited?   thanks! Happy weekend!...
MORE »
scott m.

Can someone confirm this Eclipse is real and not a fake?

Updated
Cant post links. Ebay item number 182473090590 Thanks guys appreciate it. Cheers   ...
MORE »
Is it real? Kirk Hammett Signature KH-2 Vintage

Is it real? Kirk Hammett Signature KH-2 Vintage

Updated
I've been looking on this guitar for a while now and i've decided to buy it! I just want to be absolutely sure whether it is real or not. Thanks! ...
MORE »