F-olution

F-olution

Updated
My first ESP was an LTD F-400FM from, maybe, 2004 or 2005. I'm a huge fan of the FRX design and I'm looking forward to seeing it become available with some more options as far as specs are concerned. I slapped this together...
MORE »
Ronald C.

I love the new E-II standards

Updated
They look great and have a good price. They now have Original Floyds and you got rid of that LTD logo. I would maybe put a small version of the ESP logo on the headstock somewhere in the future. But I like the name E-II...
MORE »
Marcus D. R.

Are there going to be 6 string TE models?

Updated
I really like the model but 7 strings are just not my type. Anybody knows if there are going to be 6 string models by anytime?...
MORE »
TT

2014 E-II Eclipse w/rattling pots

Updated
I've got a question for all of you who have the current new 2014 E-II guitars. Do the pots on your E-II's rattle, and have shafts that move/have play in the pot?  I am told that all passive pup E-II's have "upgraded" CTS...
MORE »
Time.

Time.

Updated
Well, sign me up! At what time will these guitars be shipping?...
MORE »
clags

Looking for a dealer with ESP E-II Eclipse in Marble in stock

Updated
Hello, I'm looking to see if anyone can suggest a dealer that has one of these in stock that will do a setup, preferably with free shipping.  I see it's available on AMS but I assume they are just a big warehouse and won't...
MORE »
Horizon NT-7B

Horizon NT-7B

Updated
Anyone played one of these?? Prior to the recent changes I had planned on buying a NT-7 (25.5" Scale), now I see that they've changed some cosmetics (Which I like) and made it a baritone scale (27"). So I'm wondering if this...
MORE »
deadfret

ESP LTD Elite M-II vs E-II M-II FM ACSB

Updated
Hi, i wonder what the difference between the LTD Elite and the E-II version of the M-II FM ACSB is? Is it just the Floyd Rose 1000 vs Original Flyod Rose? Does the E-II come with an original one really? Both should be built...
MORE »
So no new guitars with the extra thin u neck?

So no new guitars with the extra thin u neck?

Updated
well thats a bummer,wanted a new M guitar.......
MORE »