headstock

Updated
headstock

I dont know how many people want ESP logo instead of E-II

only me ?? please leave comment.

RZK

You may want the ESP logo, but ESP doesn't want you to have it. You'll take what they give you, and you'll like it!

Rikki Tikki Tavi

Think this discussion is on going so here's my two penneth; It's probably rather unlikely that ESP will use the 'ESP' logo for all models.  How many Epiphone's have you seen with a 'Gibson' logo, yeah that's right, none! 

E-II is similar to S2 by PRS. If it's the same guitar as the previous model in this part of the range (with ESP logo) and still a great guitar, does it really matter?

If you saw Kirk Hammett with an E-II guitar, would you buy one? Yep, me too. Infact, mine's on order.

Have you played an E-II or an LTD?  I played a really nice LTD a few months back.

RZK
Rikki Tikki Tavi wrote:

Think this discussion is on going so here's my two penneth; It's probably rather unlikely that ESP will use the 'ESP' logo for all models.  How many Epiphone's have you seen with a 'Gibson' logo, yeah that's right, none! 

E-II is similar to S2 by PRS. If it's the same guitar as the previous model in this part of the range (with ESP logo) and still a great guitar, does it really matter?

If you saw Kirk Hammett with an E-II guitar, would you buy one? Yep, me too. Infact, mine's on order.

Have you played an E-II or an LTD?  I played a really nice LTD a few months back.

I have no issue with LTDs. I own a few. My issue is that ESP wants to be an exclusive brand, so the E-II line was born. The E-II is the old ESP standard series. There is no reason to rebrand anything. I didn't say ESP should use the ESP logo for all guitars they produce, which also includes Grassroots, Edwards, and Navigator. I said that they don't want the E-II line branded as ESP, although that's what it is.

You can't make a brand exclusive that already has a huge used market. Gibson is trying that, and they are failing. I don't much care for any of the current production ESP, E-II, LTD Elite, or LTD lines. I won't buy any of ESPs offerings at the moment, except for a few of the Signature Series. It seems ESP is steering away from making guitars for metal players. There's just nothing appealing about them now.

Madhat
Rikki Tikki Tavi wrote:

You are wrong in this aspect though... Epiphones and Gibsons are not made in the same factory let alone the same country.. ESP has the LTD line for budget builds of what we want, I'm started to see the E-II as a dressed up LTD almost touching ESP but still isn't there. I'd be personally upset if my Eclipse said E-II. I love ESP, I purchased an ESP to see the name  

Soulutions

I agree, I have and ESP Diamond Plate and an E-II Black Cherry Sunburst. Seems like ESP is really, really separating it's brand to create an "exclusive" ownership because both guitars sounds amazing.

Orkun ASCII

this is bothering me full of tricking thoughts. music is all about passion. they have to remember it. this not like buying smartfone or anything , very special for everyone.

Steve g.

ESP  had a good thing with the standards i have 7 and never had a problem EVER ive seen poeple having problems with the e2. 1you do see gibson logos on all gibson guitars. i have a sg worn brown 750$ it says gibson!!!! esp lost alot of sales were im at do to the change. some poeple say its just a name, would you not see a chevy logo on a lo end camero? yes... its a chevy!!! the standards were a way to vet a real esp and the top quality and yes if you wanted a custom you could still do it. yes i have a kh602..,., LTD..... but i know its a korean made guitar. i also have a kh 2 and i know its a japanese made hot rod. theltd is good to. point is a gibsons a gibson a chevys a chevy...... and a japanese esp SHOULD BE an ESP. i just saw a few minutes ago a live stream from namm oddly that were saying how thay listen to the people.. HAY ESP BRING BACK THE STANDARD AND ESP NAME.... its what most people want !!!!!!!!!!!!

Martyn R

+me

Adoro S.

Discover the perfect shoes for men at our online store. We provide an extensive range of premium footwear that combines comfort and style, from chic sneakers to elegant dress shoes. Shop now and step up your shoe game with our trendy collection.

Jazmin c.

Buy wide range of velvet dresses for girls and women at Jazmin and get the best deals at the lowest price in all over Pakistan. So come to Jazmin and get the latest collection of velvet dresses.

Meerak O.

Explore the variety of printed pret wear online at Meerak. Meerak presents the latest collection of party dresses online all over Pakistan at affordable prices. Grab your favorite dress today.

Post to Thread