Jokes thread

Jokes thread

Updated
This forum....
MORE »
Fakebook eats Oculus Rift

Fakebook eats Oculus Rift

Updated
http://time.com/37842/facebook-oculus-rift/   Zuckerberg said virtual reality has the potential to be the next great computing evolution, following the transition from desktop computers to mobile devices. “Oculus has the...
MORE »
Deer ESP

Deer ESP

Updated
Remove the new ESP logo on the standards. Put the old ones back. k. Thanks....
MORE »
Clips

Clips

Updated
Might as well...not shit else going on here.  I'm pretty sure I've posted this song before, but the mix has come a long way I think, so tell me if you think its any good.  After a thread over at the reaper forums it was...
MORE »
ESP To Unveil 42 String Guitar at Musicmessy 2014

ESP To Unveil 42 String Guitar at Musicmessy 2014

Updated
Look at those pictures o.O   www.espguitars.com/articles/1987666-esp-to-release-42nd-anniversary-guitar...
MORE »
NGD - Pretty Good Deal On A Snakebyte

NGD - Pretty Good Deal On A Snakebyte

Updated
Finally got around to picking up a Snakebyte. I resisted the new design for a long time but I've finally come around. It plays awesome and I really do like it... in black anyway. I still think they look weird in white for...
MORE »
NGD - sunburst horizon from group shot

NGD - sunburst horizon from group shot

Updated
Mid to Late 90's Horizon - Honey sunburst finish, quarter sawn ash. This has already shown up in my group shot,  got a few minutes to take some pictures of it on its own this morning.  ...
MORE »
Studio Pics

Studio Pics

Updated
My band is curerently in the studio mixing our album, and I thought I'd share some pics for all of you recording nerds out there.          ...
MORE »
Family Day

Family Day

Updated
Took some family photos today and figured Id share em ...
MORE »
Facebook

Facebook

Updated
hOW DO I CONNETC MY ESP ACCOUNT TO fACEBOOK OR TWITTER?...
MORE »
Oderus Urungus - kiss kasket

Oderus Urungus - kiss kasket

Updated
RIP - Dave Brockie - of Gwar -  found dead on Sunday March 23rd. let us slay - live    ...
MORE »
F*****g seymour duncan

F*****g seymour duncan

Updated
I've been trying to get some custom pickups from them since November and the won't do s**t. I have the ltd ec1000vb and want to put a duncan custom and 59 in there with a satin black cover with gold screws. Any one know where...
MORE »
Legit?

Legit?

Updated
This looks like one of those chinese replicas, but the seller has pretty solid feedback. I would check the Explorer 101 thread but, oh yeah, right. Thoughts? Will eBay boot it if it's reported as counterfeit or is somebody...
MORE »
revised posting goals 2014

revised posting goals 2014

Updated
Its so quite here that I could hear a peice of lint hit the floor, I am officially revising my posting goals from 1,200 to 120    ...
MORE »