Reamping setup, should it work?

Reamping setup, should it work?

Updated
I'm looking to upgrade my interface soon. I've been using a Roland UA-25 since 2007 or so and its time for a change (because it no longer fulfills all my needs and desires).

The big thing I want to be able to do that I...
MORE »
Logging In To Your Account

Logging In To Your Account

Updated
Many people are saying they're having issues logging in. The correct way to log in is with the email address you signed up with and the password. DO NOT enter your Display Name....
MORE »
Kiss kasket for HR Giger

Kiss kasket for HR Giger

Updated
Can't post pics or links but you all know his work and it was awesome. He was 74....
MORE »
Clippage

Clippage

Updated
I've probably posted this here before, but we're dead so whatever.  I redid the drum samples again, new kick & snare, couple cymbals changed out & different (also less) EQ's on each drum.  This time I also doubled up...
MORE »
WytLytnyn

1980's Firebird for sale

Updated
I have a 1980's ESP Custom Firebird with tremolo and mini-humbuckers.  White finish has faded to lemonish yellow.  Minor checking, a few dings in the lower portion of the body next to the Volume/Tone controls.  No buckle rash...
MORE »
Returning for a NGD

Returning for a NGD

Updated
Everyone loves a NGD so I thought I would share it with you guys. Have only been lurking the past months.    I traded my Mexican Strat for this one and I think I got lucky cause it was a straight trade! It's a 93 Carvin...
MORE »
NGD and a group shot

NGD and a group shot

Updated
So I suppose I'm officially out of ESP/LTD guitars now. I've managed to whittle the collection to just Jacksons and I've managed to track down some pretty choice models.    Newest one is the pro series RRTMG       And...
MORE »
this is like

this is like

Updated
a mid-life crisis...
MORE »
Jokes thread

Jokes thread

Updated
This forum....
MORE »
Fakebook eats Oculus Rift

Fakebook eats Oculus Rift

Updated
http://time.com/37842/facebook-oculus-rift/   Zuckerberg said virtual reality has the potential to be the next great computing evolution, following the transition from desktop computers to mobile devices. “Oculus has the...
MORE »
Deer ESP

Deer ESP

Updated
Remove the new ESP logo on the standards. Put the old ones back. k. Thanks....
MORE »
Clips

Clips

Updated
Might as well...not shit else going on here.  I'm pretty sure I've posted this song before, but the mix has come a long way I think, so tell me if you think its any good.  After a thread over at the reaper forums it was...
MORE »
ESP To Unveil 42 String Guitar at Musicmessy 2014

ESP To Unveil 42 String Guitar at Musicmessy 2014

Updated
Look at those pictures o.O   www.espguitars.com/articles/1987666-esp-to-release-42nd-anniversary-guitar...
MORE »
NGD - Pretty Good Deal On A Snakebyte

NGD - Pretty Good Deal On A Snakebyte

Updated
Finally got around to picking up a Snakebyte. I resisted the new design for a long time but I've finally come around. It plays awesome and I really do like it... in black anyway. I still think they look weird in white for...
MORE »
NGD - sunburst horizon from group shot

NGD - sunburst horizon from group shot

Updated
Mid to Late 90's Horizon - Honey sunburst finish, quarter sawn ash. This has already shown up in my group shot,  got a few minutes to take some pictures of it on its own this morning.  ...
MORE »