M O D please fix reptar

M O D please fix reptar

Updated
:( :mad:   In my profile page he looks fine, but in all the posts he has severe distortion beer.   :confused:         ALSO how come I'm not an "approved member?"...
MORE »
Personal Message

Personal Message

Updated
How do I PM on here?...
MORE »
addison b.

Remote codes for GS2 cable box

Updated
I have a cable box (GS2 Pro) and I'm trying to program a non-learning remote. I'm wondering if anybody has an idea of what brand the cable box might emulate (Samsung, Jerrold, etc). The bottom of the box says BTSC, but I've...
MORE »
ESP represented at live show

ESP represented at live show

Updated
I just saw Testament, Exodus and Death Angel in Seattle. Two things I noticed. 1st a wide spectrum of ages at a sold out show. I would say people from 16 to 60 having a blast. The 2nd thing I noticed with all 3 bands was ESP...
MORE »
Nick C.

ESP LTD B-205 9 Volt Battery

Updated
Does the ESP LTD B-205 play without the 9-volt battery?  I purchased the ESP LTD B-205 bass guitar used and it will not play through my amp without the 9-Volt Battery.  Is this how it is designed even though the pickups are...
MORE »
3 DORIAN LICKS in G - GUITAR LESSON with TABS

3 DORIAN LICKS in G - GUITAR LESSON with TABS

Updated
Hi folks! It's me again  

I want to show you 3 Licks in G dorian very useful. I have played in the original tempo and slow tempo too. I hope you...
MORE »
Easiest Children of Bodom song?

Easiest Children of Bodom song?

Updated
Im gonna learn a cob song right after ive learned sweet child o mine. What are the "easiest" cob songs. If "bed of razors", in your face or are you dead yet dont count. ......
MORE »
Jordan W.

Pickup wiring

Updated
I'm wanting to upgrade the stock ESP pickups in my LTD MH-207, but I'm not sure how the wiring is done on these and I'm nervous about trying to find out without some sort of diagram to look at first, any advice?...
MORE »
New Song Day

New Song Day

Updated
Because fuck it.  I don't think I've actually posted this one here yet.  Wasn't going to post any more material until we had a full 10-12 song album to put up, but I'm imagining that this place will be dead and I'll have...
MORE »
Jon N.

Kh 2 gone?

Updated
Is the kh2 gone or are they making new models?...
MORE »
Sinclair Trem v1

Sinclair Trem v1

Updated
Hi All.  i have an old esp m1 with the original version of the sinclair trem (the one with the allen/hex keys to lock the strings in).  finding parts for these are like finding rocking horse sh*t.  has anyone tried using...
MORE »
Join us at r/espguitars on Reddit

Join us at r/espguitars on Reddit

Updated
We need to build a community on Reddit r/espguitars  I’ve posted up a couple of my guitars there join up!...
MORE »
FixXxer8689

Hetfield Stripe Sticker

Updated
Can someone put me in contact with the person that used to sell the hetfield guitar stripe stickers?   Thanks...
MORE »
Horizon Pic Request

Horizon Pic Request

Updated
Would someone be so kind and post a pic of a Horizon with a Floyd in relation to the bridge pup and string height?   I recently setup me Floyd and the string height over the bridge pup looks too close:       It almost...
MORE »
LTD

LTD

Updated
What does LTD really stands for?...
MORE »