Bacchus?

Updated
Bacchus?

So what's the story with this company? Are they like edwards making quality Gibson reps? Got a good deal on one of their gold top les Paul's and wondering if I should even bother checking it out...

what say everyone? Smash or Pass? 

Death Magnetic

they're drunk on copius amounts of wine having orgies

Death Magnetic

anybody know about this roman diety?

Hans Virtanen

Depends on the Bacchus... They have guitars ranging from made in Korea (the lowest end might even be made in China actually) stuff to guitars handmade by master luthiers in Japan. Haven't gotten my hands on any of the really high-end stuff but apparently they're close to Navigator quality (i.e. THE SHIT!). Some pics and/or more info of the Goldtop would be nice.

I used to own a circa 1998 Vintage Series BLS-120 (a LP Standard copy) which was made in Japan. I still own a Classic Series BLP-STD-H Relic which is also made in Japan. They both kick the ass of every Edwards I've played so far. And I've really liked most Edwards guitars I've played...

Zorlac

Bls-59 I believe. Although I have been deading the deal, being that I'll probably get sick of the gold pretty quickly. 

load more replies (1 of 1)
davis j.

There are many companies that make high-quality replica guitars incredibox that are almost indistinguishable from the real thing. Edwards is one such company that is well-known for making high-quality replicas of Gibson guitars. It's possible that the company you are considering may have a similar reputation. If you are unsure, it may be worth doing some research and reading reviews from other guitarists who have purchased guitars from the company.

Emma O.

They are excessively inebriated and engaging in orgies. Bitlife 

Jack J.

You've convinced me to see things in a new way.

Ania Q.

Elevate your movie-watching experience with movierulz App Online. Unlock exclusive features and customize your movie streaming adventure like never before.

Post to Thread