ESP headstock lawsuit

Updated
ESP headstock lawsuit

well its official, the reason none of the new ESP USA guitars have a 6 in line headstock is because they were sued. they can't do it, so that sucks, i officially don't want any of the new ESP guitars, no 6 in line? fuck you.

what about you guys, you going to get a new ESP sometime?

Joey Spirito

You ,sir, are nothing more than a raging simpleton that gets enraged when someone proves you wrong like a school yard bully. The fact that you bring up burning mothers in the everlasting doom of the eternally burning lake of fire leads me to believe that your mother probably wasn't as affectionate as you saw fit, and you probably saw her give it to any guy with a shiny car that happened to drift her way in her everlasting quest to have what she had in the day of yester. Her youth. So for that, I almost pity you, except for the fact that you are a tyrant hypocrite in your demenor towards others. Conclusion, you are indeed a "faggot."

Zorlac

A+ response

will read again

like button used

load more replies (2 of 2)
Tondog

Link to said lawsuit?

exhibit-sbt

When someone starts any statement with, "well its official," I already know to stop reading because whatever is coming next is total bullshit by a person who didn't assess the situation past Twitter or Facebook.

emora d.

Cybersecurity measures help safeguard intellectual property, including trade secrets, patents, and proprietary information. This protection ensures that valuable assets remain confidential and secure, supporting innovation and competitiveness. Visit here for more detail.

Johnathan c.

Beth's fashion sense is as iconic as her character. Her beth blue jacket yellowstone and yellowstone rings have become synonymous with the show. Her style is as distinctive as her personality.

Post to Thread