The Grammy's

Updated
The Grammy's

Metallica headlined it and ruled the stage. i wish they would record an entire album with keyboards included too. but knowing the close minded fucks who call themselves real fans, that won't happen. if you call kill em all your favorite album, you're truly just a shitty megadeth fan. if you call ride the lightning your favorite, you're a pretentious "true fan." if you call load and reload your favorite, then you truly are a real fan, knowing that was the apex of their career.

good performance of "one."

guitargirlemg81

Patrick B.

^^LOL! I'm glad Metallica played on the Grammys, but the piano solo...I dunno man!

Zorlac

I dig everything from ride and on. Especially just and black these days. 

I'll buy their new stuff but Metallica really peaked on those two albums IMO. Live they're terrible when you compare them from 88-95

exhibit-sbt

Anyone notice how Jeff Hanneman was never mentioned in the memorial section?   I figured, here's Metallica, they've gotta throw a shout out and.. it was just more Lou Reed bullshit.  

Metallica are right at home with the Grammy's.  Where a bunch of old fucks who no longer write music, get together and praise each other on good jobs instead of writing music. 

Death Magnetic

its an absolute crime they didnt mention jeff.

the disturbed one

i didn't really care for their performance, i thought it would be cool with the piano, but it just didn't fit

Death Magnetic

i'm so bored of ride, master even my all time favorite justice. thrash gets way old. the black album is actually very boring. its a great album, but after you figure it out, its like alright, move on. load and reload is where its at. the best singles they've made, with the best, long 10 min, exausting, bludgeoning riffery ever. only a real fan that actually listens to the music, especially from a musicians point of view know that load and reload are the best.

exhibit-sbt

Clearly, load and reload are the best albums of their entire discography.  

*nothankyoutext*

load more replies (1 of 1)
ProfessorExp

Im a huge Metallica fan but I was not impressed with Mr. Chow's performance. 

Death Magnetic

thats your problem, your a fan. thats the gayest thing to be. i just love music. fuck being a fan. fanboy.

Zorlac

Op has gone full retard

frantic77

Kirk's  guitar sound was awful 

Death Magnetic

nah, it was wonderful. i did have the benefit of hearing the performance on surround sound, so it was lovely. kirk added awesome improvisation to an already perfect lead.

mr chows performace stole the show. but i guess if alls you want to hear is crunchy guitar your whole life, than you probably didn't enjoy the performance. its ok.

Zorlac

Lmfao how would surround sound make his tone any less shit? Metallica's live tone has been dick since that s&m thing bro. Also I sense a lot of butthurt because of all the disagreement...

chillax

OP's jimmies

status = rustled

exhibit-sbt

only a real fan blah blah blah blah...........

Who is this fuckass anyways? besides a phaggot/faggot.

Death Magnetic

well which one is it? "phaggot" is that some internet nerd term. fuckin nerd.

the disturbed one

GG2?

guitargirlemg81

Powerslave

On the old board 5 years ago this would have been a very entertaining thread. 

exhibit-sbt

Just when I thought the people who claim to, "only like old metallica" were bad enough, now we have the ones who only like "late metallica."

Madness.

Death Magnetic

i know right. its like they made great albums throughout there career, just let it be. now if you say you like saint anger, then maybe you gotta go.

Corrigan

The apostrophe's. 

Zorlac

Status report

jimmies: still rustled

OP: still a phaggot

Post to Thread