Who got you into ESP guitars?

Updated
Who got you into ESP guitars?

Who inspired you to play ESP?

Clerity

I was just looking for an electric guitar on Amazon and saw an EX-50 and fell in love instantly. 

Florian H.

Sadly I currently don't own one, but it was James Hetfield with his Explorer. I would love to get my hands on a MX250, but they are hard to find and expensive.

SammyWo

No one really got me into ESP guitars, it was just general consesus that they sounded badass! The band Lord from Australia  did sort of get me that extra push to actually purchase one.

Gisornator

Rammstein :-)

Sean D.

Metallica is the reason I picked up the guitar and also led to me playing esp

Triton P.

I went to the guitar shop in my town a year after I started playing guitar. Saw an ESP and played it, liked it, bought it. And then I got the internet a couple years later and noticed everyone played them.

Johnacanrana

I was really into Dir en grey when I was in high school. Then a few years later, I tried one out, and fell in love with how comfortable the neck was in my hand, and liked the balance and weight of the bodies way better than a Les Paul or an SG. Now I can't really play any other brands of guitars unless the necks are close to a thin-U, because to me that's a perfect fit; only other thing I can stand really is a 60's Gibson neck and a Wizard III Ibanez neck.

Joost

metallica i supose, but when looking and reading about all guitar brands ESP just stands out to me above all others

Post to Thread