Duffy

Service center checking over new Fender HRD

Updated
I have a new Tweed Hot Rod Deluxe with the Jensen speaker that I'm taking in to the auth. Fender repair shop to get it biased however the tech thinks it will be best for me and he is also going to check all of the solder...
MORE »
MikeC

Preamp

Updated
Can anyone recommend me a descent preamp? I'm not looking for anything really pricey. My amp's a Peavey Ultra Plus....
MORE »
Looking for delay pedal suggestions

Looking for delay pedal suggestions

Updated
I'm wanting a delay but I only want to spend about $100. Right now the Boss DD-3 and the Line 6 Echo Park are the front runners. But I'm open to suggestions and recommendations....
MORE »
wherever-i-roam

HD147 & cab

Updated
i was considering buying a HD147 but i was wondering what other cabs could i use with it that arnt line 6, but arnt mega pricey?...
MORE »
ShredofTurin

Vader Cabs, worth it?

Updated
Ive been looking to get a Mesa 4x12 or a Vader for a while now and can't decide. I know I cant go wrong with a Mesa, and vintage 30's are the way to go, but has anyone on this forum ever played through a Vader? Or anyones...
MORE »
Kalibur

Bass amp suggestions.

Updated
Out of these two bass manufacturers which one is better? SWR or Ampeg? Are there any other good bass amp manufacturers out there?...
MORE »
ENGL Screamer Vs ENGL Thunder

ENGL Screamer Vs ENGL Thunder

Updated
I am looking at the combo versions of theese amps for my next amp, nevermind the Mesa Express, i want something a little diffrent than a Mesa at the moment. Now what are they like for modren Down-tuned Metal like Chimaira...
MORE »
rockinhockey

anyone here try vader cabs?

Updated
? are they really as good as people are saying they are? and how would they compare to a g-flex or an avatar with v30s?...
MORE »
Metfuk

ENGL Screamer 50 combo

Updated
I tried one of these last week at a local shop and I liked it quite a bit. There was no footswitch with so what I want to know is: Can you, apart from switching between the 2 main channels, also switch to a solo...
MORE »
Alistair6

Line 6 POD X3 live

Updated
So i made the leap from tubed to the world of digital modeling and bought the new X3 live. I decided to do this as right now i play a wide variety of music,. from harder stuff that requires a high gain amp to cleaner stuff...
MORE »
Chakalot

EX hard case

Updated
Hi everyone! I've been looking everywhere for a hard case for my EX 351d, but no one seems to have one. I even went over to Japan but all the shops I visited could only get one through special order. My final resort is to buy...
MORE »
zerosk8r900

Marshall Mode Four

Updated
I went to Russo's(guitar store)today and messed around with some amps because I'm trying to get a new one. After one of the employee's stopped trying to sell me a Mesa/Boogie Lonestar Special in a weird, cheap looking gold...
MORE »
Shreddy

Boss GT8

Updated
Opinions?...
MORE »
Roland Cube 30X Switch

Roland Cube 30X Switch

Updated
i got a new Roland cube 30 and i would like to get a foot switch the manual recommends the Boss FS-6 does anyone else have any other suggestions?...
MORE »
MikeAmottV2006

Heading to Sam Ash this weekend

Updated
Since they are the only Randall dealer within 45 miles of me. I'll be going to check out the Randall V2 and T2 models. I just got the cash from selling my 5150II today and I'm itching for a new Randall. SSHS will be getting...
MORE »