chevy Z 302

Mark IV owners, settings?

Updated
Got my mark IV yesterday and so far im diggin it a bit but still having some trouble dialing in some good tones. Just thought i'd check and see what everyone here was using and hopefully it'll give me something to go from to...
MORE »
MikeAmottV2006

Returning member...a quick ?

Updated
Hey all, I just re-registered to this forum under the same name I used to use. I think I was probably the 2nd person here to get an ltd ninja600 right behind a guy called PeopleAgain. Anyways....I was wandering if there were...
MORE »
lalosg

Please help!

Updated
hi, i usually come to the board to read and learn the most i can, but now i have a problem with my amp, i have a 6505+, today when i was about to start practice with my friends, i turned on the power switch, everything was...
MORE »
Json

100w tube amps

Updated
Hi! First-time-poster here! This might be a stupid question, but bare with me, I'm a tube-noob :\ I've had the same 30w transistor amp during my 9 years of guitar playing. I was just wondering how loud a 100w tube amp...
MORE »
Brono

Slaving

Updated
I dont really know shit bout slaving amps or how to do it, all i (think) i know is you can mix one amps pre-amp with another's power amp. Does it really make a big difference in sound doing that? and how exactly do you do...
MORE »
Fade To Black 1985

Need 'New Amp'-advice

Updated
What do you think is the best amp I can get between the 650 and 1000 dollars (combo or head/cabinet doens't matter)?...
MORE »
Looking for delay pedal suggestions

Looking for delay pedal suggestions

Updated
I'm wanting a delay but I only want to spend about $100. Right now the Boss DD-3 and the Line 6 Echo Park are the front runners. But I'm open to suggestions and recommendations....
MORE »
m1ke

FM difference?

Updated
Hiya, I was wondering what the difference between an 'FM' guitar and a non-FM guitar is -- I've seen a ESP LTD VIPER 1000 I want.. on one site it has other a ESP LTD VIPER 1000 STBK and a ESP LTD VIPER 1000FM STBK. On the...
MORE »
ESPNAZI

NEED advise for pedals

Updated
MY CURRENT RIG IS A A M-200FM WITH H4'S A CRATE BLUE VOODOO 6212 AND A DIGIDELAY I USE TO HAVE A GNX3 BUT I SOLD IT SO NOW I NEED A DISTORTION PEDAL AND COMPRESSOR WHICH ONES SHOULD I GET, MY AMP HAS SOME PRETTY GOOD GAIN SO...
MORE »
sixstringmind

new amp

Updated
this seems to be a common thread i need to find an amp thats distortion is extremely focused!!, med/high-high gain and the usual smooth highs/huge ass the only thing i can never find discussions about is focus which is...
MORE »
Dark Alone

Programmable Rack EQs Anyone?

Updated
Does anyone know of any? 8o...
MORE »
zerosk8r900

Replacing amp

Updated
I'm trying to replace my Vox AD50VT with the Line 6 Flextone III XL or a Peavey ValveKing 212 Combo and I want some feedback about these 2 combos. If there are any other combos that someone could recommend me that give off...
MORE »
rockinhockey

Engl e-530 vs ADA mp1

Updated
So what do you guys think would be a better set up here, an ADA MP-1 with a VHT 2/50/2 or an ENGL e-530 with a peavey 50/50? or i could save up for longer and get an ENGL with the VHT, but i really dont know which ones sound...
MORE »
Anyone Played The JSX: Mini Colossal

Anyone Played The JSX: Mini Colossal

Updated
Im looking at some low wattage Class A amps at the moment for a mini rig of doom, i am thinkign about splurging on the JSX: Mini Colossal as it has the power sponge and a effects loop, even tho its £449, i was thinking about...
MORE »
Sidivan

Flight Case for Horizon

Updated
So, I'm flying overseas for a year and I want to take my Custom Shop Horizon with me. Nothing is special about the shape besides it has the old Horizon headstock (got it in 2001), but I can't find a good aluminium flight...
MORE »