• chevy Z 302

thanks, just thought i'd ask:)

i've heard 2 clips recently that have peaked my interest, one on the axe forum that has the best metal clip i've heard from it and the one that pete thorn did over on HRI.

I would just love to have the all in one factor because i would love the variety.

im skeptical though, until i can play one i'll probably stick with what i've got and look for a new head. Im beginning to really hate not having an amp right now.

• esp_gaijin

i'll probably stick with what i've got and look for a new head. Im beginning to really hate not having an amp right now.

i ordered my nitro a couple days ago, 4-5 weeks it should be here, you can come up and compare all my amps at that time:
      nitro, splawn promod, bogner uberschall, mesa stiletto, fender bassman

i am expecting at this point to be selling the ub afterwards, but am not positive of that; if the ub is enough different than the nitro i may keep both.
      not that you'd want the ub, i don't mean that, i don't think it's what you want.

on the back of my nitro it's gonna say "built for Windsen Pan's psyscho cyber stalker copycat homo". :p:D

...nah. :p

Cancel