Ariana D.

Unlocking the Power of Super Kamagra

Updated
Super Kamagra Pills is a well-known drug that provides a complete sexual health treatment by treating both erectile dysfunction (ED) and premature ejaculation (PE). By combining sildenafil citrate and dapoxetine, it prolongs...
MORE »
Takeoffyouhoser80

M Audio Mobile Pre

Updated
Anyone have this? I'm getting one soon and was wondering what some of your personal recording experiences were with this device. Thanks!...
MORE »
FixXxer8689

Hetfield Stripe Sticker

Updated
Can someone put me in contact with the gentleman that used to sell the hetfield guitar stripe stickers on the ESP forum?   Thanks much....
MORE »
Vince P.

ESP Case

Updated
Hey guys, I just picked up a used KH2 guitar that came with an original case from 2000. The logo is pretty beat up and I wanted to restore it somehow. Do you guys have any ideas on how to approach this. Either paint over it...
MORE »
ESPdude

Which digital recorder?

Updated
I have been looking at some digital recorders and they are all very new to me so a little help would be great, especially from some owners. I want something that will take down my guitar tracks and some other tracks if I...
MORE »
Gwedo

Addictive Drums/Cubase/Mixing Help needed :)

Updated
Has anyone got any tips on mixing drums on a home setup, im using a line 6 toneport, addictive drums and cubase. I have two main guitars and then i double them and tweak the EQ on the doubler track. Basically the...
MORE »
TheSandman

New amp time: ENGL, Mesa?

Updated
Looking to get another amp. I preiviously had a mesa rectoverb 50w combo amp, altough I liked the distortion of it, I want a more tighter crunch, that and the mesa cleans, weren't the best. I heard people rave about the...
MORE »
60wattmusic

5150 power amp stage problem

Updated
can someone can help me out with my 5150?.... i have big time hum and noise.... well it sounds more like if your amp was on and there wasn't a guitar plugged in, it's that kinda hum coming out of the cab and i think it's...
MORE »
elena w.

Revitalize Your Love Life with Kamagra Jelly

Updated
One of the most significant benefits of Kamagra Jelly is its ability to boost confidence in men facing ED. Promoting blood flow to the genital area, it facilitates firm and lasting erections, instilling a sense of assurance...
MORE »
what would you like to see amp companies build

what would you like to see amp companies build

Updated
This is the amp I'd like to see Engl, Marshall, Blackstar, Bogner, Mesa...... 20w three channel tube amp with a 5watt setting. Clean channel: separate eq, gain and volume control. Clean- blues crunch Crunch channel:...
MORE »
Elisa H.

artesunate injection 120mg dosage

Updated
An antimalarial drug called artesunate injection 120mg dosage is frequently used to treat severe instances of malaria. Depending on the infection's severity and other variables, the dosage may change. In a hospital context,...
MORE »
gaithier g.

Pain O Soma 500 Mg Online | carisoprodol | Medzbox

Updated
Prescription muscular pain medication Pain O Soma works well. It also relieves muscular contraction pain quickly. It relieves acute muscular soreness in adults. It also addresses adult skeletal issues. Take the drug only as...
MORE »
smally13

DiMarzio pups. School me.

Updated
I'm looking to swap out the generic Duncan-designed Pups on my '99 V-200. I'm thinking the Super Distortion is the way to go. Opinions? How do the Super 3 and the X2N compare/contrast? Inquiring monsters want to know......
MORE »
gaithier g.

Buy Modalert 200 Mg Online | Modafinil | Medzbox

Updated
Buy Modalert 200 mg tablets Modafinil treats narcolepsy sleepiness. Several studies demonstrate that modafinil controls narcolepsy symptoms in many people. For excessive daytime sleepiness (EDS), narcolepsy patients often...
MORE »
Elisa H.

Ketoconazole Api | Treat Fungal Infection

Updated
Ketoconazole API is an antifungal medication that is used to treat certain diseases caused by fungi.
Salvavidas Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd is a leading supplier and exporter of Ketoconazole API manufactures in India. The...
MORE »