washburn dime 333 blackjack

Updated
svt4cobra6
Just wondering if anyone knows what this might be worth. My main guitar is an mh400 from 2007 but I have a washburn dime 333 blackjack from about 1998 and has a seymore duncan dimebucker in the bridge and a washburn front pickup. I have the original hardshell case, just wondering if anyone knows what to ask for a price to sell? thanks.
xcc

I sold mine for aproxomately 700 USD, but that was in norway..and it was a dimeslime if that matter..

svt4cobra6

I think the dimeslimes are worth a bit more, I have the blackjack, hopefully worth around 5-6 hundred.

load more replies (1 of 1)
ZephMan

Sounds like a kickass guitar nonetheless post some pics :p

Baby Duck

I sold the same guitar for 600 in the US.

svt4cobra6

Only difference is now it has a dimebucker (semore duncan) in the back, much higher output than the washburn.

ZephMan

Damn that thing is cool

MikeAmottV2006

I had a dimeslime years ago....I always liked that the black jacks had the neck binding.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Sixstringhotshot

Washburn made a LOT of small changes to the 333 line that didn't really make any sense. There are tons of inconsistencies between models and their corresponding spec-sheets. I had a dimebolt 333 that said "Diamond Darrell" on the headstock (instead of Dimebag) that was made of motherfucking PINE. PINE.

PINE.

It always smelled fresh, but it sounded like sweaty asshole.

xcc

:rollin:rollin:rollin

edit: I believe mine was made out of mahogny?

LordCliffton

PiNe!?!!?

wtf:x

Sixstringhotshot

They have a history of import QC that makes Gibson look flawless.

xcc

haha, I have a table that is made out of pine ;)..I've heard alot of stories about the 333, but I was very pleased with mine, sounded good for that price IMO.

Post to Thread