7 strings?

Updated
LosingReality
What is the tuning on 7 strings Also are they hard to play? can they be used as a 6 string as well....by just not fretting the 7th ? Thanks
Robotsatemygrandma

Your kidding right?

LosingReality

Your kidding right?

YEa dick head im kidding, I posted this for no reason. :rolleyes:

FUCK, some people.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Richard A.

Low to high BEADGBE its tuned the same as a regular 6 string with a low B added and yes you can play it just like a regular 6 by not using the 7th string. Thats what I do seeing as im currently 6 less

LosingReality

Low to high BEADGBE its tuned the same as a regular 6 string with a low B added and yes you can play it just like a regular 6 by not using the 7th string. Thats what I do seeing as im currently 6 less

Thanks man, thanks alot!

xchumfiestax

I had my 7 tuned to GCGCGCE for a while before I sold it.

KH Guitar Freak

I had my 7 tuned to GCGCGCE for a while before I sold it.

Devin Townsend fag... :p

load more replies (1 of 1)
kneeds86

korn used to tune theres down to a i belive

koreantrivium

7 strings are really neat but it MIGHT drive some ppl reallly lazy cuz itl only make you want to play low chunnky stuff!

MV-CTM

7 strings are really neat but it MIGHT drive some ppl reallly lazy cuz itl only make you want to play low chunnky stuff!
:rollin yes thank your for your wisdom

CL4P-TP

:confused:
:(

Dark Alone

I play in GCFA#D#GC.

DarkKnight369

I tune my right now to AEADGBE. It gives me a nice low 7 string action drop A, and I still have a standard tuned guitar.

LordCliffton

i keep my 7 in standard tuning.. love it. sounds amazing when all tuned up perfectly.. you can get some really brutal chord play and syncopation goin on... well, I can anyways. But so can anyone with enough imagination. It doesn't have to be nothing but R5 chords or 1 finger shit. Get creative people!!

Played it thru a Peavey Triple XXX at the store before I bought it and some guy was like,, "wow, that sounds amazing-are you using any fx?" It was just plugged straight into the head/4x12... it was all the chording I was using that made it more interesting than your basic R5 or 1 finger stuff.. You should buy 1 now. I got my RG7321(which was all I ever really wanted to be honest) for about $350 out the door.

Post to Thread