nabeel

Tuning with the metal ball in the tuner..

Updated
I just read this months "So What!?" - the Metallica fan club mag. Anyway, they asked Kirk's guitar tech his method of tuning, and he suggested looping the metal ball end through the tuner, then cutting the string short and...
MORE »
mmonti

Awesome Freakin Scratches@!$%@#$@

Updated
So it was bound to happen, and it did, I finally scratched it, my KH-603 has 2 sweet scratches on the back of the neck near the headstock, I was changin strings yesterday and had another guitar sitting next to me on the left,...
MORE »
Newfs

Eclipse II swapping Gotoh Magnums for Schaller Locking

Updated
I been a little frustrated with my Gotoh Magnums. Not only did it take me a few hours to just learn how to use them, I find they dont hold tune after any bending on the higher strings.... Has anyone had any success swapping...
MORE »
xcorporate

Horizon Fret lifting

Updated
This is the second fret, top and bottom are both lifting this way. I was told by a local tech that it was probably caused by having it hang on an exterior wall with extreme temp changes. I'm thinking about ordering a vault...
MORE »
mnn

tunning problems

Updated
Hi everybody got a problem with my ec-1000. The g string never stays in tune and when it is in tune it sounds flat on some frets . I was wondering if anybody knows what the problem can be thanks...
MORE »
Admonisher

Cleaning the fretboard - dangerous without strings?

Updated
I want to clean the rosewood fretboard on my LTD M-10 but I have to remove all the strings first. Is it dangerous for the neck to remove all the strings? Will it cause it to bow? ESP advises to change strings one at a time...
MORE »
xcorporate

ESP tuners

Updated
I recently acquired a mid 90's(?) Vintage Plus with a floyd. It has ESP tuners on it though. Did they even have thier own tuners in the 90's? What would be the easiest replacement for them without drilling? It has a...
MORE »
xZYRYABx

09 Horizon NTII question

Updated
does it come with a rotary pickup switch or just a standard three position switch like on the M-II? I want to be able to have the 5 pickup options like on the MH-1000...
MORE »
stonedmental

LTD/ESP MH-1000 FR downtune question?

Updated
Hey guys.. I own a LTD Mh1000 with floyd rose. I've had it set up for drop D since I got the guitar and would like to drop it down to drop C.. Now I have heard a lot of talk about the floyd rose and tuning... that I'll have...
MORE »
Urfaust

Guitar will not stay in tune...

Updated
My mh-1000 goes flat as soon as I bend a string. I changed the strings a few weeks ago (which fixed the problem) and now it is happening again. I use 9's, by the way. I feel like the problem must be the earvana and I'm...
MORE »
Tsmith541

Floyd rose install on epiphone explorer

Updated
Hey yalls, got any idea if it is possible to install a floyd rose on an explorer? I read somewhere that gibson explorers are too thin to install a floyd rose on. Just wanna know if it's true. -Tsmith541 (P.S. no comments...
MORE »
AnubisUnbound

Tonepros Bridge Fitment and Tone Issues?

Updated
Hey guys, Need some help. I just put a Tonepros locking bridge and tailpeice on my Eclipse, and I am having a serious tone problem. When I first installed the bridge a few days ago, I noticed that the tailpiece was very...
MORE »
JMad81

Bad fret buzz on my Eclipse. HELP

Updated
I have an '03 Eclipse II and it gets some horrible fret buzz on the 9th fret on the G string. The frets have some wear on them. Is there any way to get this fixed (fret leveling?)? The guitar is unplayable like...
MORE »
spyder

m-ii neck specs

Updated
Could someone tell me what are the specs on the m-ii bolt on neck. I need to know the heel width. Is it like a stratocaster heel width? Has anyone ever tried swapping an m-ii neck on a strat body?...
MORE »
MasterOfPuppies

KH2 Neck Thru - Custom Shop - action height and neck bow

Updated
hello i was wondering which your esp kh2 action height and bow on the neck are. i remember when it arrives me some years ago i found a little buzz on the 1st fret that i solved loosing a little the truss rod. then everything...
MORE »