Alex L.

Volume pot gives full volume at 0

Updated
Hello! When I try to turn my pot to 0, the volume switches back on. It gets quiet around the 1-2 position but then goes to full volume at zero.  Cheers, Alex...
MORE »
Michalis L.

Setting up new E-II

Updated
Hey ESP owners, I'm happy to say I got my brand new E-II Horizon a few days ago. It's my first high end guitar and I'm happy that it's an ESP. I'v been adjusting these past days trying to find the seetspot. EMG 57 was very...
MORE »
Benjammin

Replacement bridge for LTD 256

Updated
One of the saddle screws broke, so I'm looking to replace the bridge (and posts if need be), can anyone recommend one that will drop in? Thanks...
MORE »
John S.

ec-256 wires

Updated
Wiring color from selector switch is the neck and bridge?...
MORE »
Bartek S.

Ltd EC-500 BACK PLATE

Updated
hello,  I need Your help with my esp ltd ec-500. I need some idea to hide electronics and battery in my guitar. Or maybe do you have a technical drawing.  I bought guitar without cavity plate. Online shoppin - my mistake. Do...
MORE »
Scuono

ESP GL 56 Wiring

Updated
Hello, I am trying to wire up an LTD GL-256 to match with the ESP GL 56.  My question is on the GL 56, what are the pot values and capacitor value?  Thanks! Steve...
MORE »
Tuborgmann

ESP SS-120 pickups

Updated
Are the ESP SS-120 pickups as in the GL-56 available for buying seperate?   Thanks...
MORE »
Daniel L.

SCT-607 Baritone Black

Updated
Hi! I'm in love with the SCT-607 Baritone Black, caracteristics and price, but it's discontinued... is there any way to get it?   I haven't 3000$ to get the ESP STEF-T7B or 2200 for E-II T7B.   Thanks!...
MORE »
claxor

PU switch buy?

Updated
Can any one recommend where I can buy a replacement (black) pickup selector switch like the kind used on the Japanese ESP Horizons?   Thanks!...
MORE »
Johny2Wong

Floyd Rose Problem

Updated
Hi all, I have an E-II M-II. After I bought it, I changed the tuning to drop D. Last week, I changed back to E standard. I know very little about setting up guitar with FR. All I know the bridge should be paralel with the...
MORE »
Lucas B.

Replacing my Floyd rose

Updated
i have a ESP LTD with a licensed Floyd rose bridge, I was going to replace it with a Floyd rose special but I want to know if I need to do any routing or not....
MORE »
Chris.

New. Pickup rings

Updated
Hi   I’ve got a 2009 Eclipse I’m wanting to changing the pickup rings on, from black to cream.   I’ve bought two sets and the arch on the rings is no where near enough to match the arch on the guitar. I.e. they are much...
MORE »
Toggle Switch Issues

Toggle Switch Issues

Updated
Just recieved my ltd ec-401 vintage black finish a couple weeks ago and it plays amazing! my only issue is when i switch my toggle switch i wont get the full sound out of pickups whether it be my neck or bridge, i usually...
MORE »
Justin M.

Real or fake

Updated

MORE »
Nic S.

Neck Cracking Noise

Updated
My E-II Eclipse Evertune makes a cracking sound everytime I do a full tone bend on the high e string fifth fret and also on other places when doing big bends. How do I get rid of this?...
MORE »