TheSandman

The 2nd B-series Bass I've gotten that's messed up

Updated
I frist bought a B-405SM at Sam Ash almost 2 months ago. The action was way out of wack, so VERY SLOWLY, I adjusted the truss rod and got it level, 3 days later with was out again. I got my tech to adjust it, dropped it off...
MORE »
jmgruber

LH-150 pickups

Updated
I am looking to replace some pickups in a guitar I have ordered. It comes with the LH-150s. What size do I need for the bridge, standard or f-spaced? Thanks....
MORE »
kneeds86

Buckle rash

Updated
hey, does anyone have any good suggestions on how to buff out light buckle rash?...
MORE »
xdaynex

guitar tunings

Updated
hey um can u go from drop c(cgcfad) to drop d standard(dgcfad) on a floyd rose tremolo using the fine tuners?...
MORE »
DEFchime

licensed floyd rose help

Updated
i have a couple noob questions are licensed floyd roses just a tremolo system that has permission from floyd rose to use their patened locking systems? and...if u have a licensed floyd rose on your f-250 (which i hear...
MORE »
xdaynex

string guages

Updated
hey would guage 10-52 or 11-54 work better for drop c tuning on a floyd?...
MORE »
guenzka

EMG-81 and MM-04 booster

Updated
Does anyone know if the Alexi Laiho MM-04 booster is compatable and can be used with an active EMG-81 pickup?...
MORE »
Espftw

MH 250NT input jack

Updated
I have a problem with my input jack keep getting loose, doesnt matter how har i thghten it it just keep coming off. Dont know if i have lost a bolt or something but something is abviously wrong...
MORE »
BoD

Earvana Nut

Updated
I have a question about the compensated nut. If they are so good, why don't they come standard on all esp guitars. This is a real question, not a smart ass remark.:)...
MORE »
seattlecard

EC-400VF wiring problem

Updated
Hi all, I am the proud owner of a tobacco burst ec400vf. However, there is a small wiring problem with the guitar. The middle pickup position does not operate as I expect. I would expect in the middle position that...
MORE »
xdaynex

lfr tremolos

Updated
do the lfr tremolos on the 200 series of the ltd line rlly suck?...
MORE »
val

Pickguard

Updated
I have been looking for a mother of peral,mirror,or black mother of pearl pickguard for my KH-202 and i found the KH21 with the EMG's, etc but it cost a little out of what i want to pay and plus i just want a pickguard not...
MORE »
5150-Viper

What Tubes for 5150!!!

Updated
i have a 5150 that i play through a krankenstein cab, it currently has the JJ6l6 tubes and its been about 2 years since i changed them, does anyone have any recommendations for tubes for this amp? my amp is super noisy when...
MORE »
DigitalJon

Buzzing coming from amp on high gain channels...

Updated
Hey everyone, I have an LTD-MH201. I had the duncan design pickups that come installed factory taken out, and instead put in SH-5 (Bridge) and SH-4 (Neck) in. I didn't do the install myself. I took it to a company who's...
MORE »
spine2600

Problems removing knobs

Updated
I'm trying to swap out my chrome knobs for black ones. They're dome knobs and usually have a place for a small allen wrench, but these do not. I've tried just pulling them off, but that didn't work. Any suggestions would...
MORE »