• Espftw

MH 250NT input jack

I have a problem with my input jack keep getting loose, doesnt matter how har i thghten it it just keep coming off. Dont know if i have lost a bolt or something but something is abviously wrong

• njrusmc

Check the soldering. Unscrew the screws and pull it out. If those connections are ok, open the cavity and ensure those connections to the respective pots/ground are good too.

• ___KC___

there is a washer that goes under the nut. one time I lost that and I had the same problem as you. do you still have that washer?

BTW, how is the mh 250nt? im getting one soon.

• Espftw

Thank for the help, ill check it out as soon as i get it (at my mothers house right now)
      And the guitars is awsdome ! For the price of that guitar i didnt expect it to play so good, neck thru body and string thru makes the sustain remarkable. I just love it :3

• njrusmc

Its a good guitar for the money ... but its about 400 USD retail. I paid 550 USD for an MH 400 NT .... barely a difference in cost but the pickups themselves are worth the extra 150 USD. That does not even include the mahogany body, Earvana nut, and Grover tuners :)

Strongly suggest you at least consider a 400 series if you have the money! I own an H207 and the 200 series really do not compare!

• Espftw

Ah well im at least happy with it since it got it for free as a gift :) And ye maybe if it was me buying it for my own money i should consider buying the more expensive one, but since my father wanted to suprise me he couldnt ask and im pleased enough.

• njrusmc

Nice, wish my old man cared ...

Anyway, I would definitely keep that that guitar. Even if you get new and better ones, keep it around in case you want to try some modifications with wiring and whatnot.

• Espftw

I sure will, its my first and only Ltd at the moment and its my dearest belonging :3

• Espftw

Just a little offtopic question, how do i post pictures? instead of posting a link i want the whole picture in the post.

• njrusmc

It should resolve itself if you post the link properly.

Cancel