New nut for a ESP Snakebyte

New nut for a ESP Snakebyte

Updated
I need to replace the nut of my Snakebyte. The slot of the 6th string was cut too low for my taste and I think its time for a new nut.   I was thinking about getting a slotted one at stewmac.com and then give it to my local...
MORE »
Fayde89

Replacing active pickups with passive pickups

Updated
Hello i have an ESP eclipse 2005 VB model mahogany body and neck with ebony fingerboard and it is equipped with EMG 60/81 and i am not fond of the compressed tone on those as well as they are not as sensitive as the passives...
MORE »
Shaun S.

ID?

Updated
Hi guys,    I'm looking at trading some audio gear for a couple of guitars and this one was offered to me. Its trade value is pretty cheap (under $500 AUD) and all I know is that its a Chinese made guitar. Neck...
MORE »
Greenroom Studio

Active trade to passive pickups

Updated
? Guitar Center is change out my pickups to Screaming Demon SH-12 the tech lined the inside of the area were the pots go with copper lineing for grounding the whole inside on my EC 331FR ? Did he need to do that? My other EPS...
MORE »
Brass Nut for lefty EC-1000

Brass Nut for lefty EC-1000

Updated
Would the following specs work on my EC 1000? I know it is .8 mm too wide but I figured I could take some off of both sides. Sorry but I didnt find an answer using the search.    AxeMasters LEFTY COMPENSATED SLOTTED BRASS...
MORE »
Andrzej Z.

ESP M necks profiles

Updated
Hello,

I own an Eclipse I CTM VBK and recent year I bought in coinsidence my dream guitar - ESP MII Standard Custom model - one of these MII/MI models, which are standard but slightly changed - added neck humbucker,...
MORE »
Nevermore

Push/pull pots

Updated
In the process of replacing the electrics & pickups on my 92 ESP Sunburst Tiger. The push/pull pot is 250k is this what the guitar would have come with as all my other guitars are normally 500k from the factory. whats...
MORE »
Pickup ring

Pickup ring

Updated
Hi ESP community.

I am currently looking to get my pickups + pickup rings replaced on my ESP Eclipse I vintage white. My concern is grabbin' a pair that dosent have the accurat curve. 

Living in the EU means...
MORE »
runjoey

LTD J 204 Pickup Replacement

Updated
hey guys, cant seem to find some info regarding my ltd j 204 bass guitar. would just like to ask what possible pickup replacement (brands) are the same size as the stock pickups? im planning to upgrade soon. thanks in...
MORE »
Robert W.

Can anyone help identifying if this Eclipse is real or not?

Updated
I'm looking into buying a ESP Eclipse and I just wanted help verifying that the one I am looking at is in fact real. Also if it is real would anyone know aproximately what year this model is?

Thanks! ...
MORE »
Meph

Long Schaller Strap Lock screw with horizon.

Updated
Does the long Screw of Schaller Strap Locks fit in the Horizon or could I crack the Guitar?  ...
MORE »
Turtle m.

Can someone confirm if this is a real eclipse ?

Updated
Hi this guitar is like a 2 hour drive from me it looks ok to me but I've never seen one in that color and the super low price has me doubting if it's...
MORE »
Meph

Horizon FRII Floyd Rose

Updated
Hey Guys, I have a problem: The Body of my Horizon FRII STBA is Curved, so I realy dont know how to set the Floyd proper, beacause parallel to the curved body would not be like parallel to a staight body. Any advices? or...
MORE »
Beamer

KH-202 Finish and hardware

Updated
Can anyone help me figuring out what's the finish on a Korean ESP LTD Kh-202? I want to blend the painting (spot repair) and I'm trying to figure out what's the right type of paint/finish. Is it nitrocellulose or...
MORE »
Viper 301 tuner replacement help!

Viper 301 tuner replacement help!

Updated
Hello, I picked a Viper 301 for a backup to my Gibson sg Gothic and couldn't be happier... except the tuners on the 301 need replaced. What brand of tuners will fit the 301 other than esp? Gotoh maybe? I don't want to drill...
MORE »