ESP Sinclair Posts - Replacement Found!!!

Updated
sepsis311

Hi Guys,

I never post here, but I've been browsing a long time. I have this awesome ESP Horizon that uses the Sinclair bridge, I've been looking high and low for a replacement for the tremolo posts because I personally think the Sinclair bridge is the best bridge I've ever used. I didn't want to sell the guitar, but my posts were in very rough shape. For years I've looked for replacement Sinclair trem posts, and while I found some on ebay, they were asking 45 bucks and they weren't in good shape.

Well I'm posting here to help others who have suffered like I have. Well I found a replacement, and they drop right into the original sinclair body studs. They are posts for the Jackson JT585 tremolo, I got them with the jackson studs for $10.95 free shipping, but like I said, I only needed the posts, not the studs, so I discarded the jackson studs, and screwed the jackson posts right into the sinclair studs mounted in the body. Perfect fit.

For reference, the jackson part number is 0062559000

Image:

sepsis311

Also, for what it's worth, the description of the ebay link says: Brand new geniune Jackson JT585 Floyd Rose Bridge Solid Steel Mounting Stud Bolt & Anchor. Black with coarse threads. Compatible with any model guitar body with a 3/8th's size hole for the anchor. 3mm hex key included.

sepsis311

Jackson posts installed:

Pushead

Good to know, though I think more people had problems replacing the saddles or broken trem arms, but it's good to know that some parts can be adapted to keep them up and running.

Slatanic.

Thanks! Just ordered some.

Slatanic.

Can confirm, these work

sinclair on the left (worn) 

jackson on the right

Bought an extra set 

Thanks for the heads up

Stonecat

That looks lto be a beautiful guitar Slatanic. Post some pics of her.

Slatanic.

Heres a quick one, thanks Stonecat

Stonecat

Very nice!

Hugo P.

Hi guys, Where do you buy those Jackson posts? thank you.

(I have an ESP "The Junior" 90´s)

sepsis311

I bought mine on ebay.

shadowchild

I saw this thread and decided to order one set... and thought this one was correct https://www.ebay.com/itm/333883067788?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2648 

I havn't received it yet, but doesn't seem to be the same...

sepsis311

The part number is different.

shadowchild

Yes I know… but the tremolo model (jt585) and the diameter were the same… and I didn’t find the same reference as you

Post to Thread