Toha A.

Elevating Business Efficiency

Updated
Hello Forum Members, In the ever-evolving business landscape of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), cloud erp uae have emerged as a game-changer. This thread is dedicated to exploring the benefits, challenges, and best practices...
MORE »
Hugh P.

Ken Lawrence

Updated
Hello anyone does anyone know where I can get a replica Ken Lawrence hetfield guitar With a max price of 6k AUD please help me thanks...
MORE »
Craig P.

Kirk Hammet White Zombie

Updated
I was watching the guitar player Jessica from Crypta playing a White Zombie KH guitar. The 12th fret marker on her axe is a Z from the Zombie logo. All the Zombie axes i see for sale have the Bat at the 12th fret. what model...
MORE »
Samuel G.

Understanding the Common Problems with Jaguar Cars and How to Service Your Car

Updated
Jaguar, a renowned luxury car brand, is known for its top-tier performance, sleek design, and superior ride quality. However, like any high-end vehicle, it can occasionally face some issues.This article will provide you with...
MORE »
Hugh P.

Custom explorer

Updated
Hello Metallica fans  I have been searching everywhere for an esp mx250 style guitar and I have turned to the Japan custom shop I sent the quote in to Belfield music the reckon they will be able to make it just wondering how...
MORE »
xenophobe

Who can I place a Technical House order from?

Updated
Hiroaki at Ishibashi is slow as fuck and is a fucking idiot. Anyone know of any other Japanese ESP Dealers who do international orders?...
MORE »
Alek M.

Hetfields personal ESP

Updated
Hello guys! I have recently seen Hetfield's new ESP, Cthulhu, and I am stunned and have to have it. If I go directly to the Japanese esp custom shop, I read that they could make it, but I won't be able to have it made...
MORE »
Hesher

MX-250 body outline

Updated
Hello, there! Greetings from a brazilian Metallica fan. This is long shot, but I was about to commission an Explorer-shaped guitar from a local luthier where I live here in Brazil and was hoping for it to have the outline of...
MORE »
Andrew A.

1997 Koa Top Horizon?

Updated
Looks like Koa to me - have never seen another 90s teardrop with this top - really thick on the contoured body (see 3rd pic).  Thoughts? ...
MORE »
Ryan R.

Signiture Series Vs Custom Shop

Updated
Forgive me if this has been posted about I couldn't really find an explanation anywhere. Going through older catalogs and checking out the awesome models of yore I saw several artist models that had an STD ESP version and a...
MORE »
Black L.
Turo S.

ESP Stratovarius Timo Tolkki’s signature

Updated
It seems to be impossible to find a original ESP Stratovarius so is there any similar M-II model from stock line-up? I believe these to be specs of “Stratovarius”: Bolt-on, 24 frets, alder body, rosewood fretboard, big dot...
MORE »
Sunset Custom Hollywood

Sunset Custom Hollywood

Updated
Does anybody here have any historical info at all on the ESP Sunset Custom shop in Hollywood? Thx a bunch!...
MORE »
ESP Custom Shop "King Mirage"

ESP Custom Shop "King Mirage"

Updated
    My ESP Custom Shop, ordered in 2018 and delivered in 2019 (Didn't know this forum existed, or else I'd have joined back then!)

It's a take on the M-series models, but borrows some design elements from some...
MORE »
Axel  M.

Why Does Your Car Jerk While Accelerating? Explained!

Updated
  A car should accelerate smoothly when you press the gas pedal. In case if there is any jerking. You should exercise caution because there is something troubling. The jerks during the acceleration not only distract a...
MORE »