Gwedo

Where can i get a new logo? any ideas

Updated
Hi all! First post....aka noob ;) I was on the old board for abit but never re registerd, anywhoos I just bought an ESP Explorer (lawsuit) and I need a new headstock logo as the one on it is damaged, does anyone know...
MORE »
Dingbat-Walabi

Attention Mod!!!

Updated
Would it be possible to have a custom generator on the ESP website like the on jackson has? thnx...
MORE »
yevetz

James Hetfield ESP

Updated
I looking for pics of James Hetfield ESP guitar with inlays of evolution monkey to human. Please help Thank you...
MORE »
gab4554

Wood for a custom guitar

Updated
So I want to make my own custom guitar by buying all the parts and making them by myself. So I have a few questions about woods : Whats the diffrence between maple, alder and mahogany body? Whats the diffrence between...
MORE »
gainiac

Who's selling ESP Custom Shop guitars?

Updated
Drumcityguitarland has had a stale inventory for some time - doesn't seem they're getting anywhere near the flow that they used to. I'm looking to buy a nice custom shop-built ESP, and by going online I'm not finding much...
MORE »
nigel211bmw

Delivery time

Updated
Hi Guys.........how long did you guys who have bought a custom shop guitar have to wait from the day you ordered it to the day it arrived? Mine has taken very nearly 7 months, and apparantly its due in May...what sort of time...
MORE »
m1ke

body art transfers?

Updated
Heya, I want to add some art to my guitar -- specifically put my band logo on the body of the guitar. Any suggestions on the best way to go about this without a paint job -- i was thinking perhaps getting it printed out on a...
MORE »
Gwedo

Serial Number Info

Updated
Does anyone have an email address to send my serial number too so I can get infomation about my Exp custom. I would like to know what year it was made etc Its just a bolt on exp custom from i guess mid 90s, is this...
MORE »
Marcel

For Sale ESP Hetfield Explorer

Updated
I have for sale a ESP `94 Hetfield Explorer customseries, if you want pics and more information just say so......
MORE »
nigel211bmw

Custom Shop Guitar In The Uk

Updated
Hi guys, does anyone know of a dealer that I can go to that will sort me a custom shop ESP as its proving very dificult to order one in the UK :\...
MORE »
ko112

ESP MX 250 VS Gibson Explorer

Updated
Hi, I have owned and traded a few ESP's over the course of the last 5 years, and finally I have been playing my KH2 vintage for 6 months and to me, it's the best all around guitar I've played. Now, I needed a secondary...
MORE »
roopelatvala01

can you make ltd customs

Updated
Can you make ltd customs instead of esp customs, the esp guitars are way too high, i was thinking of making a guitar like roope's signature but painting it similar to paul allenders PRS model...
MORE »
Munkipuss

Going to Tokyo... ESP Customs... Where to shop? Lunar Sea?

Updated
Hi folks, I'm lucky enough to be spending some time in Japan in a few weeks' time. I remember reading a post on the old ESP forum, detailing the best place in Tokyo to go shopping for ESPs, and which underground station...
MORE »
KirkHammetFan

How can i built this or where ???

Updated
Hello Regarding to Kirks Frankenstein Guitar , how can I built this or where can I let it been built ???...
MORE »
Metaller

Authenticity?

Updated
How can I verify the authenticity of my ESP guitar?...
MORE »