Where can i get a new logo? any ideas

Updated
Gwedo
Hi all! First post....aka noob ;) I was on the old board for abit but never re registerd, anywhoos I just bought an ESP Explorer (lawsuit) and I need a new headstock logo as the one on it is damaged, does anyone know where i can get one? also are they laquared over or just ontop of the paint? :\ Any help appreicated. Thanks Neil
MyApocalypse

the bay

Gwedo

i tried that and nothing come up? i have seen them on there in the past thou

I thought they might have been taken down due to copyright?

Gwedo

yes i bought it :) its really not as bad as the pics made out im in the uk so with the currency situation it was relativly cheap just needed a clean us

DyersEve87

yes i bought it :) its really not as bad as the pics made out im in the uk so with the currency situation it was relatively cheap just needed a clean us Right on, well you can find an endless supply of those logos on eBay, and yes you will have to sand down the face of the headstock just enough to get through the clear, place the decal then lacquer over. But that is the tricky part as laquer will not heal itself entirely for up to an entire year.

ScytheMan

like eryone else says the bay has em

DyersEve87

well that sure as hell cleaned up nicely, good job

Gwedo

Its by no means mint its been gigged alot but thats the way guitars should be :) I still dont know which one to sell thou :( the ESP is lovely but the Grass roots is my first real guitar and ive had it 11 years, do i sell my memories or do i sell the guitar ive allways wanted

I got to sell one thats for sure :(

DyersEve87

Its by no means mint its been gigged alot but thats the way guitars should be :) I still dont know which one to sell thou :( the ESP is lovely but the Grass roots is my first real guitar and ive had it 11 years, do i sell my memories or do i sell the guitar ive allways wanted

I got to sell one thats for sure :(

I say you flip signs on the corner for new housing tracts or something, i cant imagine selling either one, do you have any videos on youtube playing the grassroots explorer?

load more replies (1 of 1)
Post to Thread