Munkipuss

MX-II Nut Width 42mm or 43mm???

Updated
Can anyone tell me, does the MX-II have a 42mm or a 43mm nut?...
MORE »
Mr.Dahl

Skulls & Snakes custom

Updated
Hi dudes! I just wonder if anyone here knows how much an ESP George Lynch Skully will cost me if I custom order it with practically the same specs. The fact is I don't like boltys, SD pickups and 22 fret guitars.....
MORE »
chilly

Castom Shop M2 vs Standart M2

Updated
This is my first masageello.I jave question to ESP I am a proud owner of bass guitar (Warwick VAmpyre Dark Lord) and i am also a proud owner of guitar (ESP M2.) But i am jast courius if i will order castom shop m2 with...
MORE »
nightofthelivingshred

best usa dealer?

Updated
probably answered a million times, i'm bad with searching. looking for a dealer to order a custom through. i'm aware of drum city guitar land. anyone else that's worth looking into? thanks....
MORE »
darkladytaelyn

Of Neck Dives and Flying V's

Updated
Hello all. Quick question as I've been wondering a little. I'm kicking around the idea, rather strongly, of going for a custom shop 5-String bass in the Standard V body. Major question on my mind is, for those currently...
MORE »
Rebourne

Custom Viper 7 string

Updated
Hey, I just ebayed a very strange looking viper, I haven't seen anything like it. it's got 22 frets a baritone scale and it's a 7 string. I'm an idiot so I screwed up the paypal and ended up having to do an e-check which...
MORE »
BlowitUp

2005 Kh-2

Updated
I have a 2005 KH-2 Bolt-on in mint condition, No scratches or dings, 1 small chip missing out of the Floyd rose flathead Screw, that tightens it to the body. Other than Ebay any ideas of a good place to sell this at? I don't...
MORE »
wish i was hetfield

grass roots

Updated
hi bit of a new boy question , ive been offered a explorer grass roots guitar i know the quaility is no where near the custom version but is it worth getting and fitting new emgs etc or should i just not both really cant...
MORE »
visualrocker69

Could the Custom Shop do a Forest GT with the following specs?

Updated
Could ESP Custom Shop do a custom Forest GT like this? Body: Maple top on Alder Neck: Mahogany Fingerboard: Ebony Bridge: Wilkinson Gotoh Electronics: (Piezo system?) This most important feature for me is a floating but...
MORE »
val

What do I Have To Do...

Updated
... To get a US ESP dealer that will qoute my custom shop but then forgets about it, takes seven months to say he never got a qoute back or just ignores it. Is there a place?...
MORE »
srussell39

Tony McAlpine ESP Custom Shop Left Handed

Updated
I was looking to see if someone could give me some info on this guitar, I bought it about 13 years ago, and It's a great guitar but I'm looking to sell it because I no longer play in a band a need to pay off some bills. I do...
MORE »
mesaboobies

F/S or trade ESP Custom shop M-II deluxe with Koa top and Swamp ash body!!!!

Updated
The guitar is in excellent condition and from the mid 90's. It plays and sounds fantastic! Koa top with a swamp ash body, flamed maple neck with rose wood board. Emg 81 and Sa pickups. Original floyd rose and ESP hard case...
MORE »
New Craft House Custom RV

New Craft House Custom RV

Updated
Seeing as we have a couple new types hanging around here with me and the GMan from time to time, maybe I can use the relevant forum...
MORE »
hitsugi

guitar jack

Updated
can anyone please tell me the difference between the three deepdish guitar jacks in the esp custom shop...
MORE »
jtcolumbus

Looking for Information About This ESP Guitar

Updated
I bought this guitar off of Craig's list for $150 with a hardshell case. The floyd on it was bad - easy replacement. However, there is no serial number (that I can see) on the guitar and I was wondering if someone could...
MORE »