CHRIS G.

NEED HELP LOCATING MY OLD ESP M 2 BLACKAND GREEN CRACKLE WITH MATCHING HEADSTOCK

Updated
HI GUYS IM NEW HERE BUT I HAD A PROBABLY EARLY TO MID 90sESP M 2 THE GUITAR WAS A BOLT ON ROSEWOOD BOARD MOP DOTS BLACK BACK BUT THE FRONT AND THE HEADSTOCK WERE MATCHING BLACK AND GREEN CRACKLE ALMOST LOOKED LIKE GREEN...
MORE »
Johnny Phatsaqs

Picked up a KH-2. Wanting to check the date

Updated
And I can't post pictures for some reason.  It's a bolt on, serial number K 23931.  Has the made in Japan sticker and Custom Shop circle.  Place has no serial number on it.  ...
MORE »
Frank  .

esp eclipse. this one real or fake?

Updated
Is this one real? All i can think off is that the 4 knobs look cheap and a bit off to far to the edge. Sound is very good btw.   Just want your oppinion guys. Im new with these guitars. And did not know there where fakes...
MORE »
ESP Hanneman help

ESP Hanneman help

Updated
Alright chaps   I have a 2004 ESP custom shop Hanneman S&Key in my possession and I'm trying to get definitive proof it is indeed a custom shop - It has the ESP custom shop logo on it but no serial number, which I think...
MORE »
visualrocker69

For Sale - ESP Forest GT Original Series (White)

Updated
Up for sale is a gorgeous ESP Forest-GT in White. The guitar is in excellent condition and comes in an ESP Gig Bag. This will be professionally packaged, packing materials and bubble wrap included in price, and shipped fully...
MORE »
NGD : 2006 ESP Jeff Hanneman Eagle inlay Custom/Kiso

NGD : 2006 ESP Jeff Hanneman Eagle inlay Custom/Kiso

Updated
Just got a Jeff Hanneman sig custom. with Eagle inlays.    I bought it just to try something new, kahler and the spc electronic etc I thought kahler would be a pain in thee ass but it showed out to be better than Floyd as...
MORE »
Custom ESP Shape?

Custom ESP Shape?

Updated
This might sound kind of stupid, but is it possible the custom order a new (custom) shape from esp. I have an idea for a shape, so I was wondering if I could order the guitar once I get the money....
MORE »
ESP custom shop?

ESP custom shop?

Updated
just got a new ESP custom shop from a friend she's pretty beat up its a reverse headstock painted black head the paint v's into wood neck back of the head says custom shop as well , bolt on neck , Also has a floyd rose with...
MORE »
boogie20

ESP explorer

Updated
  Has anyone ever seen a explorer with a maple neck?  Is this legit?  Thanks for your input...
MORE »
Steven M.

Yellow Ouija Custom Shop Replica

Updated
Hello friends, We're there ever any yellow, (nor really yellow, but yellowish authentic Ouija color,) replicas made in the Custom Shop? If so, we're the specs similar to an existing replica? Thank you for your consideration....
MORE »
Godmademedoit

ESP KH-2 Oujia Left Handed - Could this be for real?

Updated
Hi, I've just recently been offered a Custom Shop ESP KH-2 Ouija in white - and it's left-handed! As a lefty this is an amazing guitar but before I even go look at it I'm extremely suspicious because obviously left handed...
MORE »
ESP MX-250 "Man to Wolf" Explorer images

ESP MX-250 "Man to Wolf" Explorer images

Updated
Hey everyone, At NAMM this year, I was stoked to see ESP showcasing a few pieces of Metallica gear - Kirk's original Ouija, Scully, and James' famous "Man to Wolf" MX (along with one of the Wherever I May Roam misc. flight...
MORE »
Custom Order Snakebyte

Custom Order Snakebyte

Updated
I'd like to modify a satin black Snakebyte by simply getting rid of the snake logo on the 12th fret, and using the old ESP black on gold logo instead of the raised chrome one. Also would like a black carbon nut like appears...
MORE »
Timothy S.

95 ESP KKV Kerry King for sale

Updated
Hi all! I'm new to the forum, but not new to ESP  best guitars made imo. Unfortunately I have to sell my black KKV to recoup a strategy 400 power amp and a car that was totaled :(  I'm taking the most reasonable offer. It's a...
MORE »
RIFF

how much does it cost to do a custom shop order

Updated
does anyone know how much it cost to do an ESP custom shop???...
MORE »