Question about custom shop V's

Question about custom shop V's

Updated
Hi, might be a silly question but I'm looking into ordering a custom ESP and I've noticed that on the custom shop form there are two options for V shaped guitars. There is Alexi V and ESP V. I'm guessing the Alexi V is the...
MORE »
KH 2 Vintage 2009

KH 2 Vintage 2009

Updated
Hi everyone,

My name is Alex from the Netherlands and I'm the lucky and very happy owner of this Kirk Hammett Vintage guitar that I bought from Bob (I refer to an earlier post by Jeunehomme, 2 months ago, I need you...
MORE »
ScottieBoy

What size are my knobs?!

Updated
Hey Chaps,   I've got a LTD 401 on order, does anyone know what type of knob fitting it takes? It's a metal knob with a hex grub screw - wondering if it's just a straight stalk or if it's a fine/coarse fitting...   I can...
MORE »
Custom Shop PRICING???

Custom Shop PRICING???

Updated
I'm sure this topic has been touched on. But has anyone on here ordered a Custom Shop guitar, nothing too crazy. And how much it was after MSRP?...
MORE »
NGD ESP MX-2

NGD ESP MX-2

Updated
Yes.... after 20 years I finally got mine....first post here too ...
MORE »
Ven T.

Anybody order custom- discontinued model?

Updated
i try to order discontinued model ,   exactly same specification. anybody tried this before?...
MORE »
ESP MX-2 and MX-250 differences

ESP MX-2 and MX-250 differences

Updated
I’m in the process of buying an MX-2. But I see people talking on the forum both about the MX2 and MX250. Can someone tell me the differences?   thanks!...
MORE »
Bolt-on types

Bolt-on types

Updated
Hi,

I'm putting a custom shop order together, I want a bolt-on neck but I'm having difficulty finding different type of bolt-on joints that ESP have and their names, I want an easy upper fret access, the neck joint on...
MORE »
Have ESP rework my Stef B8?

Have ESP rework my Stef B8?

Updated
Hi. Can I send my ESP Stef B8 to esp to install a neck pickup and fill in the middle pickup route and a new paint job??? ...
MORE »
ESP Stef B8

ESP Stef B8

Updated
Any ESP Stef B8 owners out there? Any pics or mods you'd share? Cool stuff!!!...
MORE »
Custom order help

Custom order help

Updated
Hello all,

I need your help with ordering a custom shop.
One is neck stability, one option is for me is to go with roasted fingerboard and neck, I do travel from a very humid place to a dry city. someone told me if...
MORE »
Nils H.

how old and "special" is my Eclipse?

Updated
Hey guys, i'm trying to find out how old my ESP "the eclpise" Custom shop is. I absoultly love to play it. Sounds killer and never disappointed me. I d'really like to know more about "her". But it seems kind a...
MORE »
Joe  K.

The Phoenix

Updated
Have fallen in  love with the LTD Phoenix!! Really curious tho is there plans for an Eii version???...
MORE »
Mike L.

ESP M2 Skull & Crossbone

Updated
Hi folks,  I have a chance to buy this guitar for 1600 US$. It looks like it's in good+ condition with ESP pickups, I'm planning to see it live tomorrow. Serial number is 16831.    Do you think it's a good value for this...
MORE »
NGD! 2013 Kiso Custom Gus G

NGD! 2013 Kiso Custom Gus G

Updated
Hey everyone, just wanted to post about my newest purchase, a 2013 Kiso Custom Shop Gus G Star! I've always wanted to add one of the super top end ESPs to my collection and I'm glad I did, this is probably the best feeling...
MORE »