Zachary W.

For Sale

Updated
Fast Shipping http://www.ebay.com/itm/282434974350?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649...
MORE »
NGD: Hello Eet Fuk

NGD: Hello Eet Fuk

Updated
These are not mine, it belongs to a friend who is Fanboi and live in the same city.

He isn't board member, so I ask his permission to share these pics...Gosh, I hate his collection....

MORE »
New Kirk Hammett LTD?

New Kirk Hammett LTD?

Updated
Saw Metallica last night and a LTD KH that I haven't seen before. Please check this video: https://youtu.be/dhRGol6GVGk?t=1h28m43s Any ideas what this "new model" might be?...
MORE »
FAKE ESP IRON CROSS

FAKE ESP IRON CROSS

Updated
Whats up guys? I spotted a guy that is trying to sell a fake ESP IRON CROSS in Germany. A couple of days ago i saw it and send him a message that the Guitar he is trying to sell is not a real IRON CROSS just a regular...
MORE »
Tom B.

LTD KH Ouija for sale - MINT condition!

Updated
I funded a new guitar recently, so this one has to go. Never gigged, hardly left the case, truly in mint condition, case included.
It's located in Belgium, Europe. Willing to ship internationally and have done so many...
MORE »
JH Grynch

JH Grynch

Updated
Perhaps a stupid quiestion to start a topic over, but here I go.   What's the current value of a LTD Grynch in mint condition?   Just want to get a little grip of how much they go for these days.   Thanks in advance!...
MORE »
Snakebyte camo/snakeskin

Snakebyte camo/snakeskin

Updated
Anyone check out the pics in the custom shop gallery of Hets camo and snakeskin snakebytes? I'm very temtped to see if that snakeskin snakebyte could be ordered.  They both look awesome!...
MORE »
KH3 FOR SALE

KH3 FOR SALE

Updated
Hello friends,

Time has come to sell my KH3. I have never sold a guitar before in my life, so please bear with me. I purchased this KH3 new in early 2007 here in Australia from an authorized ESP dealer called Venue...
MORE »
Nasdaq

Reverb dealer with many KH and JH - GuitarsCollector

Updated
Is that guy legit? anyone did business there? Black ouija, Relic etc..  ...
MORE »
George Lynch playing my ESP JFROG OG Bones #01

George Lynch playing my ESP JFROG OG Bones #01

Updated
Hi guys!   As I said in a post before, when I was introducing you the OG Bones #00 Proto used by George Lynch in the Dokken Reunion Tour...
MORE »
Fake Iron Cross on eBay

Fake Iron Cross on eBay

Updated
http://www.ebay.com/itm/292023395550

He has it listed as a relic Eclipse, but even at that, it's still wrong.

Just a heads up....
MORE »
LTD K-500 Kelly Hayes for sale (Maybe)

LTD K-500 Kelly Hayes for sale (Maybe)

Updated
Hey all, Wondering if anyone would be interested in buying my K-500 Kelly Hayes model? I'm currently refinishing the satin black paint job (the original was pretty beat up and shiny in some spots), and I'm considering...
MORE »
Robert S.

RZK II

Updated
Hello Can I order RZK-II Burnt Left Handed Version??? Thank you for reply. Regards...
MORE »
JAMES HETFIELD New Sig !! => The Vulture !

JAMES HETFIELD New Sig !! => The Vulture !

Updated
Breaking news from NAMM Show guys !!  Here's the new V from ESP, The VULTURE : More pics to come I hope, feel free to feed the post with !   G....
MORE »
Seriousracer

ESP KH-3 For Sale

Updated
Hello!  ...
MORE »