corky

For Sale - JH-1 diamond plate

Updated
Yes, you read that right, JH-1 diamond plate V.  Purchased new around 2000, this is one of 3 made.  Same specs as the other JH-1, except it has a diamond plate on the face instead of flames.  It's seen very little use, and...
MORE »
NGD! Hetfield Fanboy Sig back in the house!

NGD! Hetfield Fanboy Sig back in the house!

Updated
Just a few more to go, but I am hopefully going to re acquire all the old Hetfield sigs I once had. Looking for a Black Iron Cross, JH-2, JH-3 etc. so if anyone has one to sell, lemme know! Close to a JH-2 now. Anyway, I...
MORE »
ESP LTD ec-1000 Deluxe Silverburst authenticity check

ESP LTD ec-1000 Deluxe Silverburst authenticity check

Updated
Hello, can someone please help me to see if this is legit?  ...
MORE »
Cody W.

Confirm signature Jeff hanneman jh-200

Updated
MORE »
likelinus

What would you get? Hammett vs Lynch

Updated
I have the potential to purchase a KH-2 (bolt on) that is in NOS condition from 2010, still has original strings, lol. Same source, I also have the opportunity to purchase a George Lynch GL-56 in the same condition. Which...
MORE »
Price for 98 Ouija

Price for 98 Ouija

Updated
I see them things sell on reverb for ridiculous amounts, but what’s a good price on one of those in fair condition (has few dings)   Without case and cert? ...
MORE »
Daniel B.

ESP KH-2 what the year?

Updated
Hi can you someone help and tell me what this KH-2 is year ? Thanks....
MORE »
Lior

LTD White Zombie Pickup Covers!

Updated
Have you seen those cool stickers design for the WZ?? http://www.ebay.com/itm/White-Zombie-Stickers-Custom-Pickup-Stickers-Covers-For-ESP-LTD-White-Zombie/184062913602...
MORE »
emg3254

ESP JH-3.....

Updated
who here still owns one?  I do and still love and play mine pretty often. Kind of sad James never plays his anymore.  Guess it's one of his 500-1000 guitars in storage these days. I think it was one of his best ESP...
MORE »
ESP KH-2 SE 'Greenburst' - Where were they built ?

ESP KH-2 SE 'Greenburst' - Where were they built ?

Updated
Hi guys, After this post about the difference of hardware (Europe, US, RoHS, Black, Chrome, ...) I'm coming with a new question about this guitar : - Where were they built ? I saw some "Custom Shop" on Youtube, with the...
MORE »
New Kirk Hammett gold V sig???

New Kirk Hammett gold V sig???

Updated
I just ran into this post from Kirk on Instagram. What a beauty! could not find other pictures yet.  ...
MORE »
Dean L.

Lynch flaming skull

Updated
Does anyone have information on the Lynch flaming skull guitars if there were bootlegs I have one but it's not a carved top and no esp logo any info would help thanks...
MORE »
niko b.

I wish someone would help me see if this guitar is legal

Updated
 I bought a George Lynch autographed guitar. I don't know if it's legal. I'd like to see it for me ...
MORE »
michael s.

my lefty kh-2

Updated
rolling out with the lefty i've had since new from venue music in sydney (now closed)  I have a cert with it but really had to bust their balls at the time to get it. Now i heard at the time 93-95 the serial number on neck...
MORE »
likelinus

KH-3 Idea

Updated
What do you think about a KH-3 with a KH-2 neck? I'm kind of digging it! Would you? I have a KH-3 that I rarely use. I was thinking about it and I realized I don't care for the headstock. That got me to thinking about...
MORE »