beautiful black guitar

beautiful black guitar

Updated
http://www.espguitars.com/products/9364-jeff-hanneman-blk I've never been a fan of floyds or khaller, but I love strat shapes and beautiful black finishes....
MORE »
Looking for ESP JH-1

Looking for ESP JH-1

Updated
Hello everyone...
MORE »
ESP Iron Cross Sold! - JH-1, Grynch available in EUROPE!

ESP Iron Cross Sold! - JH-1, Grynch available in EUROPE!

Updated
JH-1 #002: asking price $3,000 I bought that used in 1997 from 48th Street Guitars. It is #002, I was told by ESP that #001 belongs to Hetfield. It does not have the original case, but comes with COA. It does have two minor...
MORE »
ESP G Lynch Skulls & Snakes Paint crack

ESP G Lynch Skulls & Snakes Paint crack

Updated
Hi, with a crack in the paint on the front of the guitar ie. across the snake running from the Bridge pocket 2 inch´s , can this be sucessfully repaired as in painted by a pro to hide the crack. The crank in the laquer has...
MORE »
New Ouija at home...Black and White!!!

New Ouija at home...Black and White!!!

Updated
Well guys, after owning 3 of them and selling the 3 of them, I finally got my hands on an old 1996 Black Ouija again....missed her so much!   Now is making company to his Whitey sister, and I can be happier.     BTW,...
MORE »
ESP MX250 - Is this a real one or fake?

ESP MX250 - Is this a real one or fake?

Updated
Hey guys, I saw a ESP MX250 neck trough for sale for a very good price. But as there is so many fakes in the market it makes me wonder if this is a real one. I have a 02'' MX250 myself, bought used a few months ago.   The...
MORE »
Post Your Sigs!

Post Your Sigs!

Updated
My 90's ESP KH-2 ...
MORE »
LTD Hanneman camo.

LTD Hanneman camo.

Updated
Hello, Does anyone on here know what's happened to the ones heading for the UK?    ...
MORE »
Jason s.

White Zombie string guage

Updated
What Guage string comes standard on the KH white zombie?  They feel awfully light. ...
MORE »
OUIJA versions: ESP vs LTD vs old Bolt-on

OUIJA versions: ESP vs LTD vs old Bolt-on

Updated
Hello, Please correct me if I'm wrong, but there are three commercially sold KH-2 OUIJA versions? The old late 90's bolt-on, the '09 Neck-thru and the LTD version. Does the old bolt-on OUIJA had a rosewood or ebony...
MORE »
Jade.Auria

For Sale: Edwards (ESP) Viper Kaoru Model

Updated
I have decided to sell my Edwards E-K-130VP Viper DIR EN GREY KAORU model Guitar. It is Made in Japan and plays & sounds great.   These are about $2,000 new imported without a hard case. I WILL be including an ESP hard...
MORE »
1991 Esp Skull & Snakes Lynch  "Haji" Limited Edition

1991 Esp Skull & Snakes Lynch "Haji" Limited Edition

Updated
Hi everybody!   I've been offered a 1991 "Limited Edition" Esp George Lynch Skull & Snakes (you can see the specific model in the 1991 catalog...
MORE »
WANTED: SIGNED GUITAR BY ALL 4 METALLICA MEMBERS

WANTED: SIGNED GUITAR BY ALL 4 METALLICA MEMBERS

Updated
I need one guitar for display, signed by all 4 members. I would prefer ESP SnowWhite Snakebyte if possible but if you have any other cool signed guitar i am willing to discuss it. Thank you in advance Best...
MORE »
LTD OKKULTIST / Silenoz

LTD OKKULTIST / Silenoz

Updated
Currently on Clearance, this guitar is a solid piece that will quickly become a center piece in any heavy, live performance.  The Duncan Blackout pickups absolutly roar and provide a nice, tight sound. The body style is...
MORE »
Gary Holt Sig

Gary Holt Sig

Updated
Any news on what the Gary Holt sig will be? Shape, designs?...
MORE »