WANTED: SIGNED GUITAR BY ALL 4 METALLICA MEMBERS

Updated
WANTED: SIGNED GUITAR BY ALL 4 METALLICA MEMBERS

I need one guitar for display, signed by all 4 members. I would prefer ESP SnowWhite Snakebyte if possible but if you have any other cool signed guitar i am willing to discuss it.

Thank you in advance

Best

Fast

Hey man,

I have a guitar signed by all 4 current members. Kirk, Rob and Lars are on the guitar body and James signed the pick guard. Unfortunaltey is a pacifica strat not an ESP or a guitar worth money but never the less its signed by all 4 members. i got it signed back during the "Madly in anger with you" tour when they played MSG. I have some pictures i can email to you if you are interested send me a direct message.

thanks, happy holidays

Jon

Stiven R.

hmmm, i really want ESP but can you please send some pics so i can see how it looks like?

cheers

Fast

Hey man,

Yea just DM me your email and ill send the pictures your way.

vdubs75
Stiven R.

me too, but need all 4 and Snakebyte if possible

jeramiah t.

I have this I won in 2003  I tried to upload the pic but it won't show. So I set it as my profile pic.  I don't even know how much it's worth  I haven't seen one like it yet.  

ESP 348

That looks awesome Jeramiah.

Is it signed by Rob or Jason? I can't tell from that small pic.

And is it an ESP guitar or LTD?

I just bought this off Ebay myself and was going to keep an eye out for something like or have one signed myself so I can replace the cheap shit guitar that they put in there. lol

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/metallica-Signed-Framed-Authentic-Guitar-Death-Magnetic-Tour-/252044568008?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=%252Fo0Xn2Lwqs0Wc6LP0Thqxfpa0Vw%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Post to Thread