taliababa

ESP Gary Holt Eclipse

Updated
I'm selling my Holt on a number of forums. Here's a link: http://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=180882...
MORE »
Mark S.

Hammet fretboard (Scalloping)

Updated
I would like to see an option to purchase this Guitar or any ESP for that matter and have the option of a full Factory Sclloped Fretboard. It is so hard to find a compident luthier to get this done espicially a one piece...
MORE »
DV8-R limited edition fireburst

DV8-R limited edition fireburst

Updated
One of only 150 made in limited edition fireburst color. ESP ltd DV8-R with original case. (Finish looks amazing in person) I am the original owner. Purchased new as a special order from Sam Ash for $1,099.99. Case was an...
MORE »
ESP George Lynch Tiger for Sale at Music Zoo

ESP George Lynch Tiger for Sale at Music Zoo

Updated
http://www.themusiczoo.com/product/27779/Used-ESP-George-Lynch-Sunburst-Tiger-Electric-Guitar/ In case anyone is interested....
MORE »
WTB (many) Hetfield Sig

WTB (many) Hetfield Sig

Updated
Hi, if someone still remember me from long time ago.
Anyway I'm looking for these sig if anyone want to sell JH2
JH3
Iron Cross (Black/White) EET Fuk Explorer KL (any inlay is fine) New album gave me GAS...
MORE »
Anyone have a satin Snakebyte yet?

Anyone have a satin Snakebyte yet?

Updated
I just noticed that the hardware on the Vulture is listed as satin black, but the satin Snakebyte just says "Black" for the hardware color. I cant tell from pics online, is the Snakebyte's hardware satin too or regular shiny...
MORE »
KH-2 Relic #023 on reverb

KH-2 Relic #023 on reverb

Updated
Heads up to any of you KH-2 fans out there. There is a KH-2 relic on reverb. Not my sale, just noticed it when I was guitar shopping. I figured some of you might like to check it out. ...
MORE »
Adam E.

Hetfield Vulture - Namm 2016 video

Updated
shot yesterday at the NAMM ESP booth.   https://youtu.be/dXnQ8VMlalA...
MORE »
JH-3 for sale on eBay !!

JH-3 for sale on eBay !!

Updated
Hello JH's Fans ! There is on JH-3 for sale on eBay I think it's a good price, isn't it ? (I'm not the seller)...
MORE »
Help me ESP Forum - you're my only hope!

Help me ESP Forum - you're my only hope!

Updated
Guys....I know this sounds desperate, but I need to get rid of The Grynch (in Germany). I have a big move coming up including a new car. I'm willing to take a not too ridiculous hit on this one. It's in absolutely mint...
MORE »
ESP Kamikaze IV for sale,  George Lynch guitar

ESP Kamikaze IV for sale, George Lynch guitar

Updated
Hello! Selling my pristine ESP Kamikaze IV Lynch guitar.  I'm a collector and have been fortunate to acquire two of the Kamikaze IV's so I am selling one so I can buy an ESP that I don't have . For example I would be...
MORE »
Piotr B.

KH-202 CAUTION discount

Updated
Hi! I'm from Poland currently at my "work and travel USA" trip and I saw that there is a discount on signatured guitar KH-202 CAUTION. Does anyone know how long will this discount last? Because I have to earn money for that...
MORE »
A KH-DC Silverburst ?!

A KH-DC Silverburst ?!

Updated
Hey Guys, I fall on that pic few days ago : It was few hours before their show in the Apollo Theatre in New York on September 2013.  There is a logo on the headstock that looks like the Gibson flower, or it's maybe the...
MORE »
ESP SIG COLLECTION

ESP SIG COLLECTION

Updated
MORE »
Samuel D.

Hetfield iron cross

Updated
Anyone have issues with the neck pickup humming on these? I just got mine and it makes a low pitch loud hum when the neck pickup is selected. Plugged another guitar with active pickups into the same cord and it didn't make...
MORE »