Anton S.

Thinking of selling my ESP KH-2 Neck Thru guitar

Updated
Hello,  I have decided to sell my ESP KH-2 Neck Thru  (2013)   My guitar is in excellent condition. I do not know how much it might cost now Give me your fair price.   Sorry for my english. I'm from Moscow, Russia...
MORE »
Esp sigs

Esp sigs

Updated
hey  I used to be amember on the old forum but dince the new forum went online I don't post anymore, I just read a lot :-) I am in the market for a new metallica sig, I like the old ones like the ouija and jh series anyone...
MORE »
JH VULTURE 2016 BlkS Flying V

JH VULTURE 2016 BlkS Flying V

Updated
so I got some ESP James hetfield vultures new 2016 guitars. And have some photos to post. First thing the case is massive! photos coming in a few min ...
MORE »
LTD MW-600 DEMON REALLY NEW FOR SALE

LTD MW-600 DEMON REALLY NEW FOR SALE

Updated
Hi I’m an Italian guitar collector and I have for sale an LTD MW-600 Demon REALLY NEW NEWER PLAYED… NEW AS IN STORE   This model was made in 2010 for the Namm 2010. There was in 2010 Namm also another Michael Wilton LTD...
MORE »
For Sale (Auction Ended)=> ESP KH-2 'The MUMMY'

For Sale (Auction Ended)=> ESP KH-2 'The MUMMY'

Updated
Here we are, I've putted my Mummy on eBay today : http://www.ebay.com/itm/ESP-KH-2-NTB-039-The-MUMMY-039-Custom-Shop-/252274732257?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276 Let's Auction ! You know me, you know my collection, and entire...
MORE »
FS: The Grynch - Guitar is in Germany

FS: The Grynch - Guitar is in Germany

Updated
Hi guys,

just a little update on my "collection" status since I received a dew inquiries over the last couple of days. The only signature series guitar I have left is The Grynch in absolute pristine condition. it is...
MORE »
New GH-600

New GH-600

Updated
Picking this up next week.. So, excited! Anyone have one that would like to give me your thoughts on the guitar?  ...
MORE »
Travis M.

Question about LTD Snakebyte body.

Updated
This is probably stupid but here it goes. I just bought an LTD Snakebyte and I noticed that you can see the lines where the wings of the body were added to the middle section of the body. It doesn't really look bad but I was...
MORE »
Simon H.

WTB: ESP JH-1

Updated
Hi, If anyone has an ESP JH1 for sale or knows of one for sale, please do get in touch Thank you!...
MORE »
Serial number/model check

Serial number/model check

Updated
Hey guys, Can you tell me which model is this guitar? It looks like EC-10 but it only says EC. Is it an older model or something like that? And from which year is this guitar? ...
MORE »
New GH-600

New GH-600

Updated
I finally picked up my GH-600.. However, while shopping i snagged  Lexi-600....   Love these guitars!...
MORE »
Mike R.

Pickguard for an Iron Cross

Updated
Sorry if this is a total newbie question, but I am a total newbie.... I picked up a used ESP LTD Hetfield Iron Cross that has quite a few pick guard marks.  Can I replace it with any pickguard that will fit a Gibson Les...
MORE »
Rank your (Signature) gear thread!

Rank your (Signature) gear thread!

Updated
Hello everyone! Since I know there are a lot of you guys that have multiple( ESP Signature) guitars, I thought it would be good idea to start a thread where everyone could rank their gear! When ranking, it would be nice to...
MORE »
Hey.....Who's got a guy...??

Hey.....Who's got a guy...??

Updated
I have a KH-2 NTB that I'd like to have a really good Mummy replica done on. This thing has been sitting here ever since Bill E. died and now it's time to have it done. I'd go all out for inlays too if someone has a REALLY...
MORE »
Kh2 ntb

Kh2 ntb

Updated
Someone help me out. Bought this kh2 because it had ntb which I've never seen for sale before they've always been bolt on. Any info on serial # or what year these were supposedly produced?  ...
MORE »