John S.

New Stef Carpenter Colors

Updated
MORE »
ESP KH-2 White Zombie on eBay

ESP KH-2 White Zombie on eBay

Updated
Well here it is: ESP KH-2 White Zombie on eBay After seeing all the buzz the Natural Ouija has gotten and the price that it's going for, I decided to put the White Zombie on eBay. Just wanted to see what it can fetch,...
MORE »
Alex L.

JH LTD real or fake?

Updated
Does this look legit? Looking to buy it but want a second opinion first. it looks ok to me! Pushead Note: I was told JH pickups were added...
MORE »
WTT - Dean USA DFH for ESP KH

WTT - Dean USA DFH for ESP KH

Updated
Looking to sell/trade my Dean USA DFH 'Dean From Hell' for an ESP KH of sorts. Something like a Zorlac, KH-2SE or even a KH-3 Neck Thru. I already have a 2003 Custom Shop KH-2 Neck Thru so wouldn't be after another. The...
MORE »
Voron

ESP Alexi Laiho (Children of Bodom) WILD SCYTHE

Updated
Tested a ESP Alexi Laiho WILD SCYTHE with my Mesa Boogie Mark V:25 direct into Torpedo Live (UberCab30). NO POST! Have fun !  https://youtu.be/Zo7nROR5qSQ...
MORE »
WTS ESP KH-2 SE greenburst

WTS ESP KH-2 SE greenburst

Updated
limited to 100 worldwide selling USD $4000 or trade with KH-2 Vintage...
MORE »
KL explorer FS

KL explorer FS

Updated
A friend of mine is selling his Ken Lawrence chechen body explorer w tribal inlays. He's located in ITaly,if anyone interested ,here is the contact:  mutti.massimiliano at gmail.com He's asking 5500USD a couple of...
MORE »
Eet Fuk on reverb

Eet Fuk on reverb

Updated
Good deal here!    ESP MX 220 EET FUK 1989 Olympic White, James Hetfield, Metallica
https://reverb.com/item/6764058-esp-mx-220-eet-fuk-1989-olympic-white-james-hetfield-metallica...
MORE »
Mike A.

Selling my KH-2 Vintage

Updated
Hey I'm currently selling my 2011 KH-2 Vintage guitar.  I bought the guitar new last October and is in perfect condition. My asking price is $3,000 plus shipping.  Please PM me if you have any questions.   Thanks! Mike...
MORE »
LTD K-500 (Kelly Hayes, from Cold)

LTD K-500 (Kelly Hayes, from Cold)

Updated
Hi, fellas!

I´d like to know if any of you have this awesome guitar, the LTD K-500. I bought mine around 10 years ago, a brand new one, changed the EMG HZ to 81/60 and it´s still rocking.

I love how light it is,...
MORE »
Pic of my Metallica guitars together...2017 update

Pic of my Metallica guitars together...2017 update

Updated
Well, here they go, my "Metallica couch" as of 2017. Hope you guys like it!   From left to right: - ESP KH-2 OUIJA Neckthru 1993 Reverse Islamic Flag inlays (only one known beside Kirk's, 4 are said to exist) - Gibson...
MORE »
Lynch M1 Tiger question

Lynch M1 Tiger question

Updated
I have asked before but I will ask again since this is yet another new forum. Has anyone ever seen a M1 yellow tiger with the stripes painted on the back? I have emailed esp and they didnt have any info....
MORE »
LTD MK600 MSG

LTD MK600 MSG

Updated
Received the "Mille" last week. Set it up with GHS boomers 010-038. What an axe. Playability absolutely topnotch and the fishman fluence pick-ups sound awesome. Yes, I love it!!!             ...
MORE »
Trond H.

ESP KH-1/MV-290

Updated
Bought this guitar on ebay a year ago. It is a neck through version of the KH-1, but it has the signature on the headstock, unlike any other I can find pics of on the internet. Does anybody have any info on this guitar...
MORE »
Pic of my Metallica guitars together... 2016 Update!

Pic of my Metallica guitars together... 2016 Update!

Updated
As some of you asked, here you go!:   ...
MORE »