Metallica Australia and New Zealand Tour Cancelled

Metallica Australia and New Zealand Tour Cancelled

Updated
Just saw the news that my concert next month had been cancelled and tickets will be refunded. Pretty devastating to hear that James has entered rehab - hopefully he comes through and gets better! Anyone else on the board...
MORE »
Brad R.

Kh3 and LTD model changes

Updated
I can't believe I've just now realized this but I have been looking at the kh3, kh203 and kh603 models and realized that those models prior to 2005 had the more rounded Gibson style cut on the cutaway. Starting in 2005 it...
MORE »
WTB: LTD PH-600, in Europe?

WTB: LTD PH-600, in Europe?

Updated
Hi, looking for either Page Hamilton PH-600 model in Europe - so if you are thinking of selling yours, hit me with a msg.  -Pete from Finland...
MORE »
What’s the issue with my fretboard colour/design MK-600

What’s the issue with my fretboard colour/design MK-600

Updated
hey there, I ordered the MK-600 via my local dealer and was quite disappointed when I saw the actual fretboard.. it’s not like all the pictures I‘ve seen, but is very bright and with dot-inlays (originally no Inlays at...
MORE »
Simon H.

WTB: JH-2 or JH-3

Updated
Hello all I am after a JH-2 or JH-3 if you have one for sale please email me on Simon.hackett@me.com thanks! ...
MORE »
emg3254

Guitar skins?

Updated
Who here did the "Mummy", "Ouija" skins, etc.....? Thanks...
MORE »

Satin black esp snakebyte

Updated
at first I was impressed until I got over the Metallica cosplay thing lol. It took me a couple weeks to adjust from a Lea Paul and m2 I am used too. Now it’s absolute butter James design is genius it plays itself. Soloing...
MORE »
FS: George Lynch's ESP Aero V Custom Shop Japan Prototype used in Ultraphonix Official Video

FS: George Lynch's ESP Aero V Custom Shop Japan Prototype used in Ultraphonix Official Video

Updated
Well, I hate to do this....but I've bought 4 very cool and expensive guitars in one month and I simply can't keep them all . ESP Aero V Prototype, owned and used by George Lynch on the Ultraphonix "Walk Run Crawl" official...
MORE »
MX220 price

MX220 price

Updated
hi!   it looks i have a chance to buy an MX220 with original middlefinger inlay, apparently in good condition.   i will have some pictures this week.   In your opinion, which do you think would be a reasonable...
MORE »
Metallica guitars at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

Metallica guitars at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

Updated
I was in Cleveland, OH for work a few days ago and had time to check out the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Among all the cool stuff they have there I was pleasantly surprised to see a few iconic Metallica guitars on display....
MORE »
Keith  C.

Kh-2 vintage fake?

Updated
Hey guys, looking to purchase my first ESP.  I recently got burned to the tune of $1800 buying a Strat, so I'm being extremely cautious.  I've found this one and concerned when I compare the headatock to a known authentic one...
MORE »
Best way to trade or sell LTD Vulture

Best way to trade or sell LTD Vulture

Updated
hello- just joined the forums today   i have a LTD Vulture and was wondering what is the best way to sell it and get what it’s worth or trade it for an Iron Cross? Sorry if this is being posted In the wrong area.    The...
MORE »
Is this a Legit KH-2 Vintage?

Is this a Legit KH-2 Vintage?

Updated
Just doing a search on youtube for ESP guitars and came across a curious looking KH-2 vintage. It has a headstock signature of Kirks that is the same as my custom shop KH-2 ntb. In fact, the serial on this guitar is 1 digit...
MORE »
HETFIELD & HAMMETT ORIGINAL SERIALS

HETFIELD & HAMMETT ORIGINAL SERIALS

Updated
Hey guys! Can you help me to find the ORIGINAL serials of JAMES HETFIELD and KIRK HAMMETT GUITARS??? Please post pics of the back of headstock you take during live gigs or founded somewhere... I have a loto of pics and I...
MORE »
ESP SIGNATURE HETFIELD HAMMETT METALLICA COLLECTION FOR SALE!

ESP SIGNATURE HETFIELD HAMMETT METALLICA COLLECTION FOR SALE!

Updated
I'm putting on sale some of my best guitars, all very rare and in mint collector conditions!   Price List:
ESP Ouija White 2009 €9000***RESERVED!
ESP Ouija Black 2009 €9000***SOLD!
ESP Iron Cross 2009...
MORE »