some pictures from my collection

some pictures from my collection

Updated
Hello  here are some pictures of my guitars   James Hetfield signature    Kirk Hammett signature    Other  ...
MORE »
xmutx

WTB: ESP Will Adler

Updated
Hi Folks,     I am interested in purchasing an ESP Will Adler signature in either Camo or black Camo. PM me or reply if you have something to offer or know of someone. Thanks!  ...
MORE »
Eric D.

Truckster Het Set pickup colour

Updated
can someone tell me what colour James has on his Truckster? Is it Chrome, or Black Chrome?   I have his early model with original 81/60, and wanna change it to his new set. I believe it’s black chrome but wanna get...
MORE »
Crazyfrase

KH 4 value?

Updated
Hello all, I've not posted here In a long long while but thought this would be the best place to ask this question. I am considering selling my KH4 which I have had for years. It sits in its case and never gets played as I...
MORE »
Brandon A.

Questions about KH-2/KH-4

Updated
Hi All, I have been out of the loop on ESP guitars for almost a decade. I had a ESP KH-2 bolt on neck in the early 2000's. I loved that guitar but I needed the money at the time so I sold it. Now I am hoping to replace it....
MORE »
New Kirk Hammett Guitar (Monsters)

New Kirk Hammett Guitar (Monsters)

Updated
MORE »
Hetfield’s Vulture

Hetfield’s Vulture

Updated
I’m seriously considering purchasing an ESP version of the Vulture. The specs say it’s got a set neck. Does anyone know if the Vultures that JH actually uses are set neck?...
MORE »
NGD ! -> M-II 'BRIDE of FRANKENSTEIN'

NGD ! -> M-II 'BRIDE of FRANKENSTEIN'

Updated
Hi guys ! Here's a new girl in my collection, an M-II Neck-Thru that I customized to get 1 Volume, 1 Tone and a 3-way switch. Airbrush graphic, like my 'White Zombie' that you can see in my photo album. More pics to come,...
MORE »
!NGD! ESP KH-2 Vintage

!NGD! ESP KH-2 Vintage

Updated
Hi guys, this is a great day for me, I just picked up this 2018 ESP KH2 Vintage... such an awesome guitar, you probably all already know about that! My best guitar so far!  ...
MORE »
Mark O.

2017 ESP Ouija Natural - Fair Price

Updated
I have a 2017 ESP Ouija Natural that I purchased new in 2017 from Studio Gears.  It's #10. An acquaintance is interested in purchasing it. I know it's a tough question because the market is so limited that I don't imagine...
MORE »
adam g.

Hanneman chances ?

Updated
Hi everyone what are my chances of buying a S & Keys Hanneman either custom shop or ltd anywhere ? What sort of money are they going for now days, anyone know of one for sale or have one they want to sell or maybe an...
MORE »
Jh-2 wanted!

Jh-2 wanted!

Updated
Hello! I'm looking to buy either a jh-1 or jh-2, preferably the 2! Ideally looking for one in the UK or Europe if possible. I realise the hunt won't be too easy Thank you!   ...
MORE »
Tuborgmann

Faded Caution Hot decal on KH2 Vintage

Updated
Hey, the caution hot decal on my KH2 Vintage from 2003 has faded to grey/white, is there any way to get a replacement apart from the ebay stickers?   Thanks...
MORE »
Great to meet some of you guys at S&M 2!

Great to meet some of you guys at S&M 2!

Updated
Just wanted to stop by and say it was great to meet you Pushead, Big Daddy, and Guiguitarz on Sunday at the show. Been a long time lurker here and don't post much but I visit everyday and rely on you guys to keep my updated...
MORE »
!NGD! ESP Snakebyte Gloss Black

!NGD! ESP Snakebyte Gloss Black

Updated
Hello guys ! Here is a little post for introducing to you my first « real » ESP guitar !  I was running after it from a while, now it’s a dream come true ! ...
MORE »