Hanneman chances ?

Updated
adam g.

Hi everyone what are my chances of buying a S & Keys Hanneman either custom shop or ltd anywhere ?

What sort of money are they going for now days, anyone know of one for sale or have one they want to sell

or maybe an urban camo for sale, I am located in Australia,  cheers all.

HateEvent

I sold my Urban Camo S&Key in November 2017 for $10k USD.

adam g.

cheers for the info

adam g.

Were these a common Hanneman, I dont seem to recall seeing many of these reverse headstock Hannemans around ?

Up for sale is a original 2005 Japan made ESP Custom Model:M-2 Shop Jeff Hanneman Urban Camouflage 6 string electric guitar.

HateEvent

Don't know the exact quantity, but there weren't many of the reverse headstock & floyd Hannemans from 2005 (eagle and dot inlay). 2005 was the only year of the floyd, eagle & dot at all, with 'regular' headstock being the more common; and there aren't many of them either.

adam g.

cool thanks for the info again,

dvillain

Yeah the S&Key camo is rare...I paid the $10k for HateEvents :-) there is the one with the modified S' (that don't look as much like the 'slayer' S  )on it for sale right now out there though for a little less. 

adam g.

thanks mate yeah I have seen that one listed, think I might keep an eye out for an urban camo instead with the eagle inlays,

adam g.

Hey guys anyone got one of these for sale,

LTD Jeff Hanneman Tribute 2014
Trigger

I bought camo one back in 13(ish) for $1800, sold for $3500 to Europe. I've heard there only 4 S/Key in camo collor

Post to Thread