Anyone own an ESP snakebyte with Serial SS1134520?

Anyone own an ESP snakebyte with Serial SS1134520?

Updated
Hello all, I'm trying my luck to locate the owner of snakebyte bearing the serial number SS1134520, as I have the COA for it and would like to try and get it reunited with the guitar. So hit me up if you are the one lol. ...
MORE »
hahahahahaha $65,564.83 USD Grynch from Essex!!

hahahahahaha $65,564.83 USD Grynch from Essex!!

Updated
https://reverb.com/item/34586127-esp-grynch-owned-by-evanescence-in-my-immortal-video-ltd-james-hetfield-custom-signature-guitar?utm_content=feed_listings&utm_source=braze&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily%20Fee...
MORE »
Butch S.

Looking for MW TR1

Updated
Hello All, I am looking for the Michael Wilton tr-1 (single logo). USA preferred, but international shipping if price not to obscene. Any help is appreciated.    Cheers,  Butch ...
MORE »
B H

LTD Signature Ebony FB and fret Issues?

Updated
Hello all. I am new to these forums. I have been searching the internet to see if I can find where anyone has had these similar issues, but have had no luck. I recently purchased an LTD Snakebyte Black Satin. The guitar was...
MORE »
Hetfield and Hammett guitars at the museum.

Hetfield and Hammett guitars at the museum.

Updated
Hi guys. I went to a Metallica show last night and I bought the Whiplash ticket and it gave me acces to the museum.  You could even play on the the guitars,  so I have played on the number #1 KH-2 Relic .Insane!!! Later on...
MORE »
ESP black Iron Cross for sale

ESP black Iron Cross for sale

Updated
Hi guys,   just found this IC black for sale in France! Apparently the same guy who sold the Black Ouija    https://reverb.com/item/34506874-esp-iron-cross-james-hetfield-custom-model-black-2009

cheers ...
MORE »
Signature New Old Stock case candies

Signature New Old Stock case candies

Updated
So I recently bought a used signature model of a guitar i've always wanted to own since I was a little kid, unfortunately its a guitar from 2012 and very much out of print as it was made to order. I bought it in pretty rough...
MORE »
Wanted esp Gary Holt liquid metal  lava

Wanted esp Gary Holt liquid metal lava

Updated
Hello ! I am looking for a esp Gary Holt liquid metal lava  in Europe if possible !!! 
Thanks ...
MORE »
Bad news for Essex JH-1

Bad news for Essex JH-1

Updated
Bad news for Essex.... a JH-1 auction just ended for $3852.00, a far cry from $13k. Unless he's the one who bought it to sell it for $12k+. Either way, if he did, you all know what he paid for it now....
MORE »
This guy needs to stop (Essex content)

This guy needs to stop (Essex content)

Updated
So.... yhea... this guy did it again!   the Essex guy is selling a normal Edwards explorer (that go new for roughly 1500) with a fake ESP Custom logo and fake elk inlays and saying it’s a rare one-of-a-kind guitar for 2300+...
MORE »
Gillaume is the bomb!

Gillaume is the bomb!

Updated
I admit I'm no great shakes at photography, but this is just art, and G's covers provide the much needed finishing touch. This is one of the best mid-level guitars I've had and why LTD chose to put out unfinished work stumps...
MORE »
Kerry King V Prototype

Kerry King V Prototype

Updated
Here's an interesting one-off that I got as part of a deal when I was picking up another rare guitar. It appears to be a early 90s (1990 possibly based on the serial) KFK V prototype. AFAIK they only made the custom shop...
MORE »
Nasdaq

JH and KH for sale

Updated
Looking to sell my JH1, KH natural and Iron cross. All in good conditions with cases and COA. California based but would ship anywhere.   PM me offers Thx...
MORE »
wanted Esp jh 2 or jh 1

wanted Esp jh 2 or jh 1

Updated
hello I know I don't have to be the only one, but I'm looking for one of these guitars, preferably in Europe! if you have that in stock let me know!
Thanks   ...
MORE »
Esp Ltd Snow white iron cross

Esp Ltd Snow white iron cross

Updated
Need to replace the pickguard. Anyone know the deminsions/measurements??...
MORE »